Clueless | Chapter 8

"Ah yes please sit," Mr Kim greeted.

Jennie and I sat hesitantly, unsure of what was going to happen. I'm gonna pray he won't tell us that he has other plans for me and that she's not gonna be my mentor anymore. There's still 2 days until the full month ends.

The man laughed, "Why do you two look so scared? I'm not going to eat you two... Lighten up girls," he continued, looking through some files in his shelf.

Jennie got rather impatient, "Dad... Why are we here?"

"Ah here," he spoke, pulling out a file and turning to face us properly now. He waved the file around, and both Jennie and I saw the name of that particular file.

The Black Label Project.

I blinked. Maybe I've overheard some thoughts of the employees in this company, and they all seem rather desperate to be in the committee of this project. Many of them also swoon over how many benefits this project will bring to them. Selfish idiots.

What the hell is a Black Label Project?

"I'm dedicating this project to the both of you," he slid the file to the both of us. Jennie takes it and held the file between the both of us, scanning through the document.

This project was basically a project to improve employee's work environment through many findings.

Jennie didn't look very pleased, but she turned her expression around to a happy one. At least I'm working with her!

"Sounds good?" Mr Kim asked.

I nod with a smile, "Thank you Mr Kim. This is really big news for the both of us!"

Jennie nodded in agreement, "I'm happy to be working with Jisoo. Thanks Dad!"

I smiled at the younger girl. This project seems to be the start of something interesting, way too interesting for me to guess. But at the point of me getting happy, I see Jennie's thoughts.

Me and her on the stage in front of many people, presenting something.

I was slightly amused by how she wasn't in pain because of her future-seeing now, but I reserved it for talk outside the CEO's office.

"Alright if there's no issues then you two can get started! Pick your committee and then get started!"

We thanked him again before exiting. Jennie nudges me, "Pretty sure you saw what I saw just now?"

"The crowd of people?"

"Yeah, we're going to be so successful!"

I smile at her excitement, "Didn't you say your visions were subjective?"

"They are but I trust us."

Her ability to have faith in me and her together never fails to move me. Nobody has ever believed in me this much in my life. She just fuels me with so much confidence that I will do anything well. She was really starting to spoil me.

"Alright project partner, we have 6 people to pick. You can pick 3 and I'll pick 3," I say as we sat.

Lisa spun around to face us on her chair and Chaeyoung followed suit.

"What project?" Lisa questioned curiously. "Is it the Black Label Project?"

Jennie smiled happily and nodded, "Yes! And the both of you are my pick. Welcome to the committee!"

Chaeyoung got so happy she grasped Lisa's hand and squeals silently, "We can be partners for real now!"

Lisa panics. Oh my god she's holding my hand, "Yeah!"