Jennie Kim | The End

The next few days passed by quickly, and today was our last day in Japan.

We've had a lot of fun the last few days, doing things tourists would, spending quality time together.

Our room was quite a mess considering how we tossed our items practically everywhere since we were lazy, and also because we... had some fun that needed the bed for space.

I stood in the middle of the room and looked at the different items on the ground. There was Jennie's bra at one corner of the room, some clothes on the other side and— basically things you would find in a hotel room.

Gosh, we are so disorganised. To think we only have today left to pack, it makes me feel shocked knowing two of us could make such a mess just because we're on vacation.

I started to pick up some of the clothes that were laying on the ground, folding them nicely and leaving them in the suitcase.

Damn, there's a tag on this shirt, which meant Jennie must have just bought it... Why does it have a big rip?

Oh... Now I remember.

Well we had a really wild night a few days back after going to a club and drinking. Damn, Jennie is a completely different person with alcohol, it is kinda hot. Maybe for our next date back in Korea, I'll make her drink.

"I heard that..." she rasped from the bed.

I snapped my head to look at her, "Ugh. I don't think I'll ever get used to that."

She smiled with her eyes closed, "Sucks to be you huh?"

Suddenly, the image of us in her bedroom flashed in my head. We were both undressed and she was on top of me. God! It's way too early for this!

"Stop thinking of sex! You just woke up!" I exclaimed.

She frowned, "That's a vision, not me thinking."

My face turned red upon hearing that. So in the near future... She will top me...

"And yes, I will," she said.

I scoffed, "Get up and get ready. We're going to the beach today as you asked."

She pulled the sheets down, and it revealed her completely topless. God, I forgot that she sleeps naked on vacation.

I immediately shut my eyes because I did not expect that.

Quit acting so shy. You've seen it before.

"Get dressed!"

"Why?" Jennie rasped, sitting up. I peeked and my breath nearly hitched at the number of hickeys on her body. I did not know that I was so... territorial. But hey, she did look better with some art on her. Can't blame me, I gotta mark my property so everyone knew she's mine.

Jennie laughed, "I'm all yours Kim Jisoo."

"You better be," I replied.

She got up and finally put a shirt on as well as some fresh underwear before coming over to give me a kiss on the cheek, "You're still so cute."

I smiled. I really can't believe how happy I've been after being together with Jennie. She lights up my world.

After we got breakfast, we were headed for the beach. When we arrived, we set our things down at a nice spot under the tree.

"I forgot how hot beaches were," Jennie muttered under her breath, taking off her shades.

"Not as hot as you," I said, winking at her.