Dinner | Chapter 29

Night fell quick when I'm spending time with her. It felt like time was just a joke honestly.

I could sit and listen to her talk for an entire day, and I won't even complain.

"My mom cooked dinner," Jennie announced, coming out from my bathroom in a bathrobe.

I blinked and looked at her wet chest, "Mm hmm..."

She snapped her fingers, "Hello? That was a cue for you to go get changed, not stare at me like that." Perv...

I pouted, then an image of me, Jennie, Mr and Mrs Kim by the dinner table flashed in my head. We were all having a blast, and we're all smiling.

I suppose tonight's dinner will go well then?

"Of course it will," Jennie responded.

I pouted further, "I kinda hate it that you can hear my thoughts."

"Now you get how I feel for the past few months? Trying to keep my thoughts away from the fact that I had such a big crush on you?" Jennie asked back, walking over to me.

I nodded, and my pout turned into a smile when her warm hands cupped my face, "You did a really good job baby."

"I did..." She muttered before leaning in to kiss me.

This kiss was not... proper. She was leaving me hanging. And I think I know what she was trying to get at.

No. We are not having a quickie before dinner with her parents.

You suck... Come on... I'm in just a bathrobe Jisoo.

"Mm mm," I hummed against her lips. I pulled back, "We are not about to have a quickie now."

Jennie scoffed, "You're so boring." What a bummer.

"And you're obviously obsessed with the idea of fucking me," I pointed out.

She rolled her eyes, "You wouldn't know."

"Oh trust me honey, I do. I see your dreams when you're asleep and I'm not Jennie," I exposed. "Really? Fingering me in a hot tub?"

She really has the weirdest fantasies.

Jennie untied the bathrobe, "Let people have their dreams Jisoo. I'm gonna get changed."

I'm really happy that she can be comfortable changing around me and just letting her guard down. It made me feel connected to her in a very different way, like she trusted me enough, and I'm very honoured to receive her trust. It means a lot.

After she was changed she signalled for me to get changed too.

"What should I wear? Does it have to be fancy?" I asked, looking through my closet. "A dress? Or a suit?"

I heard footsteps nearing me, and her head rested in my shoulder before I could turn, "Anything is okay. They both already love you."

I smiled and placed a gentle kiss on her cheek before picking out a blouse and some trousers. Don't want to look underdressed.

After I got changed, I drove us two alleyways down to her place. Stupid, I know, but I'd rather drive than walk honestly, especially with Jennie around. I don't want her to walk too much.

"Mom, Dad!" Jennie greeted as we entered the house.

I bowed, "Good evening Mr and Mrs Kim."

Mrs Kim ushered us in, "Dinner is almost ready!"

Jennie smiled, before turning to her Dad on the couch watching football. Old man.

"Hello Jisoo! Care to watch football with me?" Mr Kim asked with a warm smile.

Don't accept the offer. Jennie smiled, "Thanks Dad but Jisoo and I will be in the room." Right after she finished her sentence, she pulled me along up the stairs.

"Isn't it rude for me to reject his offer?" I whispered as we sped up the stairs.

Jennie opened her room door and turned back around to close it, "Don't worry about it."

I settled in the edge of her bed while she picked out the things from her bag.

"Jennie? No."

Calm down tiger.

"Easy there Jisoo. I'm just keeping them in case my mom wants to use this bag," she laughed.

That sparked a thought.

"Speaking about that, how do you... get away with it?" I questioned.

She tilted her head as she stuffed the rope back into her big black duffel bag, "Get away with what?"

"With... that?" I pointed to the bag she was fiddling with.

She laughed at me, "I just tell her that this bag contains books."

"And she believed it?" I asked in disbelief.

She gave a subtle nod, "I think everyone would."

Not gonna lie, I would too, if she hadn't shown me the contents in the bag. She looked innocent, but I suppose, 'Princess in the streets, freak in the sheets.'

Jennie pushed the bag under her bed before settling on top of me, "I love spending time with you baby." She tucked away my stray hairs and smiled as she caressed my cheeks, "I love you so much." You're so pretty.

That's the second time! The second time she's told me she loved me. Oh Lord.

"I love you, Jennie. I love you too, so so much. I don't think anyone can compare," I whispered. Oh my God! She looks so beautiful, and she's the best thing I have in my life now. How did I ever get so lucky?

Her signature gummy smile took over her lips once again before she leaned in to give me a peck on the lips, "You're unbelievable."

I kept my eyes shut with our foreheads joined, "I could say the same about you."

Just then, we heard Mrs Kim's holler that dinner was ready and we both got downstairs promptly.

"I hope what I've cooked is okay for you Jisoo," Mrs Kim said with hopeful eyes. Hopefully she's not a picky eater...

I smiled, "This is all more than okay Mrs Kim! Don't you worry, I'm not a picky eater, and I really appreciate you cooking for us tonight."

"Is this the only thing you'd be eating tonight?" Mr Kim asked out of the blue. He wriggled his eyebrows at me suggestively, making me understand what he meant.

Upon realisation, my face turned red. My girlfriend's Dad is asking me these things? Oh God, what am I supposed to say?

"Honey!" Mrs Kim chided, giving him a light hit on his arm, causing him to laugh lightly.

"I'm kidding honey. Let's eat!" Mr Kim exclaimed.

I feel blessed to be so... approved in this household. Both Mr and Mrs Kim are so warm and welcoming, it made me feel like family too. I guess that's where Jennie got it from— her warm, passionate persona when she loves. She loves so wholeheartedly, it makes me feel like the luckiest person.

And I really, really hope that I could make her feel the way she made me.

For a long, long time.

a/n: sorry i meant NEXT chapter will be juicy 😆 do look forward to it... if you're expecting smut!! y'all can comment what you guys would like to see 😳