The Things I feel | Chapter 26

Friday came quick, and it was almost time that work ended.

Jennie was tapping my thigh impatiently.

"Baby, you're distracting me," I complained.

She turned to look at me, before she whispered, "You look really hot in your blouse." I want to unbutton it for her.

Lisa gagged, "Keep the PDA to the minimum please!"

Jennie rolled her eyes at Lisa, "Wear this out later."

I scrunched my face up, "This shirt is really warm honey..."

Jennie pouted, "Please?"

"Ugh fine," I admitted defeat.

When it was time, we all went back home to get changed before heading down to the carnival. I took a quick shower.

I kept the white blouse on, but threw on some trousers instead. Look at me being a people pleaser, all for Jennie Kim.

I'm hopeless.

I drove back out to Jennie's house to pick her up. She wore a short black skirt with a knitted top, making her look like a totally cute school girl.

She entered my car and kissed me, "Hello baby."

I kissed her back, "Let's go shall we?"

I drove all the way to the carnival, parking my car. I looked out of the window to see Lisa leaning against her own car with Chaeyoung beside her.

God, she's so hot.

I turned to my girlfriend— I need to get used to calling her that...

"Your thoughts are very suggestive."

Jennie bit her lower lip, "Sorry, I can't help it."

I dismissed it, "It's okay, let's go, they're there."

She slipped her hand into mine, which still never failed to make my heart skip a beat. How... how do I get used to this?

We joined the two.

"Hello lovebirds," I greeted.

Chaeyoung's face immediately turned red and Lisa glared at me, "Hello Jisoo and Jennie."

"The night is still young, let's go have fun!" I said with a smile.

Jennie smiled too, "Let's go!"

Chaeyoung had her arm hooked around Lisa's cutely, and Jennie's hand was in mine. This felt like it was going well.

My goal tonight was to have Lisa and Chaeyoung get closer, and possibly... do something fun.

Chaeyoung gasped at the size of the largest plushie at the basketball hoop booth. The hoops were really high up and far away. If Lisa wanted to win Chaeyoung over, she better have strong arms.

"Look at the size of that bear!" Chaeyoung exclaimed, pointing at the bear. I wanna hug it.

Lisa looked and smiled. She's so cute when she's excited.

"Let's play it then!" I suggested, pulling them along. I looked at Lisa before whispering, "She really wants that bear."

Jennie turned to me, "Are you talking to Lisa?"

I nodded, before whispering to Jennie again, "I'm trying to help her get the girl."

She laughed, "I'm sure she will with such an amazing wingwoman."

I smile at her, "Wing women." I corrected. If I was in this, Jennie would be too.

I want to kiss her so bad.