Mosquitoes? | Chapter 31

I woke up first. I see her cuddled up on me, holding me close to her chest as she lets out quiet breaths.

I'm so lucky to have her.

I love her so much. I'd give up anything for her, even if it meant giving up my gift for her, I would. I just hope that I will be able to make her as happy as she made me. There's so much love for her in my soul, and it's rooting inside me, growing by each moment.

Would this feeling ever go away? I ask myself. I worry about that, but at the same time, I am quite certain it wouldn't. We're soulmates, a soul tie between us.

What have I ever done to deserve this? A gem— almost like another Gift from God himself.

Oh Jennie Kim. You never know how much I love you. I can't even begin to tell you because I'm so horrible at words sometimes, but my thoughts— they speak for me. Thoughts are where things are the most honest, the most reliable.

And I'm so grateful that we share this soul tie, so you'll always know how much I love you.

"You're so cheesy," she muttered against my bare chest with a smile. "I can hear you."

I smiled, "I thought you were asleep."

"I was, until your thoughts got louder," she said again, looking up at me.

I gave her a tender kiss, "I'm sorry baby."

She leaned in for another kiss, "It's alright. I love you too Jisoo."

Just then, the door busted open, and Mr Kim stood by the door, "Good morning ladies!"

Thankfully the blanket were over the two of us, otherwise that's gonna be a problem now...

Jennie gripped onto the blanket, "Good morning Dad."

"Morning Mr Kim," I said with a forced smile.

He rose his eyebrows, "Have you two forgotten the time?"

Oh fuck! We have work! It's a Monday!

Jennie shuffled under the sheets a little, "Oh shit! Uhm— We'll be down in a minute Dad!"

Mr Kim chuckled, "Yeah yeah, get dressed. I'll be in the car. Oh Jisoo, do... borrow some clothes from Jennie."

I choked on air, "I— Okay. Sorry Mr Kim."

Once he shut the door, Jennie and I hopped out of bed.

Jeez, that was embarrassing.

You think? Jennie quickly picked out a blouse and a skirt.

I blinked, "Pick something out for me."

She does as told, tossing a black turtle neck onto her bed.

"That's so warm!" I protested.

She tossed out a grey skirt before pointing to my neck, "Hickey."

Oh right, she was being mean yesterday.

Damn, yesterday was... Wild.

"Quit thinking about sex! We're gonna be late!" she scolded.

I quickly picked up my undergarments from the ground and slid into the clothes she picked out.

We both got into Mr Kim's car, and Jennie was walking oddly. Probably from all that... pounding. Oops?

We all talked about random things until Mr Kim arrived at the building.

"Jennie?" Mr Kim called when we all walked to the lift lobby.

Jennie turned around, "Yes Dad?"