Matchmaker | Chapter 25

She joined her forehead with mine, then her eyes fluttered close, "You're unbelievable Kim Jisoo..." I never wanted someone so bad.

I shut my eyes and smiled in delight, "You're impossible."

She was. I never felt this way for someone, ever!

"You're so warm... I want you to stay," she muttered quietly, placing her tender lips on my cheek.

My cheek stung after she had kissed my cheek, and I leaned into her, "We have to work tomorrow Jennie." I was shy to call her anything else apart from her name and Jendeukie. Calling her baby, or babe made me feel so shy.

She let out a quiet groan, "We can go to work together."

I let out a small chuckle, "Your dad won't allow me to stay."

I'm sure he will. I really want her to stay, please stay.

"I don't care. I want you to stay," she whispered before pulling away and looking into my eyes deeply. "I want you here with me tonight."

I felt every part of my body burning, like a wildfire was spreading through me. I never thought I'd be under someone like this.

"Jennie..." I whined. I wanted to stay too, I didn't want to go, but Dalgom would be home alone.

"You don't know how long I've wanted this," she suddenly said, caressing my cheek with her thumb. "To think I'm living it now," she continued softly before leaning in to kiss me once again.

My heart fluttered when her lips were on mine, and I kissed her back. I felt my heart thumping like a fish out of water— so irregular. I'm gonna die. I am gonna die, now!

How do I get used to this?

"What if I keep your shirt?" Jennie asked me with a cheeky smile. I want it.

I smiled too, "There was a reason why I let you pick what you wanted to wear..." So she'd forget to return it and keep it. Cliché, I know, but hey, a girl has her hopeless romantic moments too okay!

"You're so cute," Jennie said, rubbing her nose against mine.

I shut my eyes to experience the bliss. I never thought for one moment in my life, that my heart would be beating for someone. It was always about me, myself, and I. Always just Kim Jisoo, and whether I was happy with what I was doing.

She's changed me.

"You're making me dread going home," I whispered.

Then don't go home... "Stay then."

I pouted, "I can't Jendeuk... I need to get ready for work."

She pouted too, "I don't want you to go."

I pushed her lips upwards into a smile, "You'll see me tomorrow."

But I can't kiss you whenever I wanted to, and it's gonna be like that for the next five days until it's Friday.

"But... it's different at work," she whined, before hugging me tightly, "Ugh! I hate goodbyes."

I chuckled into her chest, "You're such a child."

"Just say you'll stay!" she protested.

"I can't honey! I still have to feed Dalgomie," I protested in return.

She pulled away with a pout, "You suck."

"I'm sorry," I said, trying to soothe her.

"Fine," she huffed. "I'll walk you out."