Childhood friend

"Goodmorning Bakugo!" You said walking into class. "Shut up short cake it's too early." He grumbled. "Aw.. did the little porcupine not sleep enough." You mocked him.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU CALL ME!" He yelled as he got up from his seat. You both ran around in circle as you laughed and he threw curse words chasing you. "Are they at it again?" Sero asked Kirishima.

"Yup." Kirishima said resting his head on his propped up hand watching the two of you run like children. "Guys Teach is gonna be here soon so you might wanna sit." Kirishima said.

You stopped in your track. But Katsuki didn't causing you to fall over with him on top of you. He reacted quickly, Holding your head with one hand and catching himself with the other on the floor.

You both were quite. You looked up at him as he looked down at you.

'Woah.'

You both thought as you got lost in the others eyes. Finally Bakugo broke the silence. "Uh- Idiot dont just stop or else that happens. Fucking dumbass." Katsuki scoffed as he got up. You stayed on the floor hiding your face.

"Oi." Katsuki noticed you on the floor hiding your face. "What's wrong?" He bent down to your level when he saw that your face was as red as a tomato. You looked at him finally noticing he was there. "Oh- I- Nothing! I'm just gonna go to the bathroom really quick!"

You frantically got up and ran out of the classroom. You got the bathroom and locked yourself in a stall. 'WE WERE SO CLOSE!' You panicked. You've had a crush on Katsuki since you were 6.

You both met when you were 4, you are next door neighbors with each other. You have a very weird on and off friendship. You both know everything about each other and are very protective over the other.

After middle school Katsuki had a bigger ego but still showed you a side of him no one else saw. You felt almost blessed to see the "soft" Katsuki. It was adorable.

You sat on the floor of the stall panicking about the situation that just happened. You had felt his breath on yours. 'SOOOO CLOSE!' After taking a couple deep breaths you got back up and went to class.

By the time you got to class everyone was seated but the teacher wasn't there. So you sat in your seat behind Katsuki and put head phones in canceling everything out with your music.

After dozing off you saw a hand in your face. "huh?" You said taking off an earbud. "Dont "huh" me! What was that all about earlier?" Katsuki said not facing you with his arms on your desk.

You blushed slightly as you remembered earlier events. "Um nothing... I was just... surprised." You said. "Are you sure? It didn't look it." He pushed. "Everyone shut up and sit down." Your teacher said as he walked in.

'Perfect timing.'

Katsuki shot you a final glance before turning around.
***

The bell rang for lunch and you got a tray of food and looked around for a table. Katsuki looked at you and you blushed and looked away. You saw Uraraka, Mina, Momo and the rest of the girls so you sat with them.

"Hey girls!" You said sitting next to to jirou and Mina. "Hey Ame!" They replied. You started eating as you listened to their conversation about "whose the hottest boy in class."

"I don't know Todoroki is soooo hot!" Momo said. "We all know that's your man Momo." You giggled at your own comment. "Oh really? Speaking of men, when are you gonna confess to Bakugo hmm?"

You spit out your drink. "HUH!?!?" You yelled. Everyone laughed as you sat there in shock. "I-I don't like Bakugo!" You protested. "Oh really!?" Jirou said. You slumped into your chair.

"Fine. I've fallen hard." You mumbled. Uraraka giggled. "Uraraka don't let me get started on you." You raised an eyebrow. "I- um ANYWAYS" She said as she turned red and everyone laughed.
***

After lunch everyone went back to class. You had Mr. Mic as your last period. He always tried to make really jokes but they weren't ever funny, you would laugh to boost his confidence so he liked you a lot.

After a really unnecessary loud English class It's was free hour. Everyone got to do what they wanted for the last hour of the day. The girls huddled around Momos desk. And the boys huddled around Bakugo's.

Your energy battery drained by the time free hour rolled around so you moved to the back of class and took a nap.

"So Bakugo you got any girls you like?" Kaminari said nudging Bakugos arm. "Tch. Shut up pikachu." He said pushing him away. "Man Bakugo doesn't care about anything but being the best at everything." Sero commented

"Well, I think Kurosaki is pretty hot." Kaminari said. Bakugo tensed at the comment but stayed quite. Kaminari noticed and decided to push further. "Man if I saw her in a bathing suit. Ouuuuu she would be soooo fine!" He said

Katsuki clenched his fist and stared at the floor. "She's over there. Go ask her out." Sero said. Kirishima hit Sero's arm. "Dude!" He said. "Bet." Kaminari got up and before he could take a step Katsuki grabbed a fist full of his shirt.

"You go near her and I'll kill you." Katsuki threatened. Kaminari smirked. "Why? You like her~" He taunted the already angry blonde. "NO! J-just don't ever think of touching her! Any of you!" He glared at all the boys.

"I think she is very pretty." Todoroki said. "Especially you CANDY CANE!" Bakugo yelled. "I can't believe she is sleeping right now as your yelling can be heard threw out the whole campus." Kirishima said

Bakugo instantly got quite when he saw your sleeping in the back of the classroom. He saw as the sun glowed against your fair skin. Your brown hair almost looked golden in the sun. You looked so peaceful.

"Tsk. Shut up." Bakugo bit as he sat back down.

****
The bell rang and everyone walked out the classroom. All expect for two.

"Oi! Short shit get up!" Bakugo said as he sat on the desk in-front of the one you were at. Your eyes fluttered opened as you mumbled, "Mmm huh?". He blushed at the sight and quickly looked away.

"Take your shit and let's go home." He threw your bag at you and walked to the door. "Okay! Jeez you suck at being an alarm." You said getting up. "IM NOT YOUR ALARM IDIOT." He yelled

You giggled and walked past him out the building. "DONT WALK IN FRONT OF ME!" He yelled. You laughed again and waited for him. "Let's go porcupine!" You said.

"DONT CALL ME THAT YOU LITTLE SHIT!"