Confession

"AME OPEN UP ITS ME!" Katsuki yelled at the front door almost as if he was crying.

"Ka-katsuki?" You slowly got up and walked downstairs. You walked the door and spoke.

"Katsuki le-let's talk tomorrow. I'm kinda tired. Y-you know?" You said failing to hide the fact that you were crying. Katsuki banged on the door. "Please open the door Ame." He said

You placed your forehead against the door as you let the tears fall. "I heard all of it today." Your head shot up and you opened the door to see Katsuki crying with a bouquet of flowers. "I went to the floor to check on you and heard the conversation with you and half an half. I was on the phone with Kirishima telling him about our day when I heard talking to Pinky."

You stood there, in his clothes, as tears fell from your eyes. "I'm sorry I made you wait." He took a step forward as you, you weren't able to move. You just kept your glossy eyes on his teary ones.

He dropped the flowers and cupped your face. In a second his lips were on yours. It felt like... fireworks. You melted into the kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him back.

He sighed into your touch and you both were like this until you finally had to get air. "I love you Ame." He said wiping your tears. You cried harder and hugged his waist. He wrapped his arms around you as he took a step forward and closed the door behind him.

"I love you! I love you I love you I love you I love you!" You cried into his chest. His smiled to himself as more tears fell from his eyes. He held you tighter and placed his head on yours. "I love you Ame." He whispered.

You let go of him and walked into the kitchen hiding your face. You poured two glasses of water and handed one to Katsuki. "here." You mumbled under your breath. "Thanks." He said taking the glass.

"C-can we talk... tomorrow?" You asked almost whispering. "Yes of course but, can I stay the night?" He he asked coming closer to you. "Yeah. That would be nice." You gave him a smile as you were still crying.

He wiped your cheeks and kissed your forehead. "Why are you crying?" He whispered. You shook your head and stayed quite. "Cause... I don't know. I thought you would've hated me and I would've lost you but... but, you told me you loved me." You laughed at the last part

He placed a soft kiss on your lips. "I do love you. When I heard your conversation with Todoroki... I didn't know how to feel. I was gonna tell you my feelings at the mall but I couldn't... and when I heard you talk to Mina my patience ran out. I felt horrible. I'm sorry." He wrapped and arm around your head and pulled you into him.

"Why are you apologizing?" You asked wrapping your arms around his waist. "You have felt this way for so long and I kept dragging you into my bullshit. I didn't even think about considering how you felt. I-i'm really sorry Ame." You heard his voice crack

You hugged him tighter. "It's okay Katsuki. Im just glad we are here now." You said. "Yeah me too." He let you go, grabbed your hand and dragged you upstairs.

Once you both got to your room he picked you up bridal style and laid you in the bed. He wrapped an arm around you and intertwined your legs. You were already half asleep from all of the crying you did so it didn't take you a while to fall sleep

Katsuki laid his chin on your head as he slowly drifted to sleep. "Night Ame." He whispered planting a soft kiss on your forehead before he shut his eyes and fell into a dreamless sleep.