Overheard

"Can I get one mint chocolate chip and one chocolate please. Thanks." He said. "You didn't even ask me." You told him. "I didn't have to idiot." He said giving you a smirk. You blushed and looked away.

'What are you doing to me?' You thought to yourself.

Katsuki got the ice creams and handed you yours. You both walked around the mall as you stopped at the window at almost every store, him having to drag you out of a couple.

After a couple hours you both decided to leave. "Thanks for today." You said giving him a big smile. His eyes grew for a second and his eyes had a tint of pink. "Tch. Yeah whatever I guess." He said. You snickered and he pushed you.

"What's so funny!?" He yelled. "The way you act so tough is funny." You said giggling. "S-shut up!" He said. "Let's go home I'm tired." He said. He grabbed your bags and walked to the bus stopped. "HEY WAIT FOR ME!" You yelled as you tried to catch up with him

As you waited for the bus you both laughed and talked about anything and everything. The bus arrived and you both took your seats at the back of the bus. Katsuki gave you an ear bud and you and him listened to music.

After a couple minutes you fell asleep and slumped on Katsuki's shoulder. He blushed once he saw you peacefully sleeping. He smiled to himself and laid his head on yours.

Once you both reached your destination Katsuki had woken you up to let you know you were home. You got off the bus and you both walked in a comfortable silence. He walked you to your door and you stopped to turn and face him.

You gave him a big hug. "Thank you so much for today. I loved it." You mumbled into his shoulder. He slowly wrapped his his arms around your waist hugging you tighter. "Thank you for today." He whispered in your hair.

You smiled to yourself and let go. You turned to open the door but He grabbed your arm and turned you towards him. He planted a soft kiss on your forehead. You stood frozen. Your mind couldn't process what had happened.

He looked at you and smiled. "I'll be back tomorrow morning. Night Ame." He ruffled your hair and slowly walked down your porch. "N-night Katsuki..." Yiu muttered touching your forehead like you had just figured out you had one.

You walked in your house and immediately squealed in excitement. Katsuki walked to the door once you had closed it and held his ear against it. He held your squeal and laughed to himself quietly. 'Stupid nerd' He thought as he proudly walked home.

You ran up stairs to your room and called Mina.

*Phone Call*

Mina: Hey girl! What's up?

You: MINA! OH MY GOD THE DAY I JUST HAD

Mina: GIRL SPILLL

You: So I kinda told Todoroki about my big ass crush on Katsuki and he was giving me advice. He is really good by the way. Anyways, after school I went to Katsuki's and he asked me to go to the mall so I went to change and bleh bleh bleh He looked SO good too. ANYWAYS we got to the mall and some guy was trying to touch me and shit and Katsuki got so pissed omg i was scared myself

Mina: GIRL WHAT THE FUCK!

You: YES and I got him and I matched skull bracelets and I got him a pair of black jordan 4s.

Mina: GIRL! Why did you get him stuff that costs so much money!

You: It wasn't that muchhhh it was like what? $180 bucks in total.. hehe

Mina:. He better be giving you 14CARROT GOLD MISS GIRL!

You: HAHAHAHA NO but IM NOT DONE OKAY OKAY OKAY, So then we got ice cream and then we did some more shopping whatever whatever BUT WE HELD HANDS and then we went home. Girl. When we got home.

Mina: TELL ME

You: HE KISSED MY FOREHEAD AND WHEN HE LEFT HE RUFFLED MY HAIR AND OMGGG THIS MAN!! IM IN LOVE

Mina: AHHHHH GIRL WHENS THE WEDDING?!?

You: AHHHHhhhh- What? HAHAHAH girl your funny. If I ever tell him how I'll feel he'll probably think i'm joking and act like it never happened. He hates relationships and couple shit.

Mina: You never know until you try.

Mina had a devilish smirk on her face and she winked at you.

You: Wh-what's that face for Mina? What are you doing!?

Mina turned her camera for you to see Kirishima on his bed on the phone with someone. Your eyes shot open and your heart suddenly started beating faster than you thought it ever could.

You: Wh-who is he on t-the phone with Mina..?

Mina: The one and only. Bye girl have fun!

You: WAIT MINA-

Mina hung up and you started to panic. You ran into your bathroom as you started to pace thinking about the worst.

'Did he hear that?'

'Does he think I'm weird?'

'Will he hate me?'

'Will I lose him?'

Tears started to fall down your cheeks. You sat on the floor and cried.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"AME OPEN UP ITS ME!" Katsuki yelled almost as if he was crying. You looked up at your door and froze.

"Ka-katsuki..."