A morning with you

*** The next week ***

One morning you woke up pretty early at 4:25 am. You were completely awake so you weren't able to go back to sleep so you decided to go workout for a bit. You quietly left the room trying not to wake Katsuki.

After changing into a track sweater and some leggings you went to the basement. Your basement has been a gym since you were little. You and your dad used to workout together whenever you both had time.

You got your ear canceling earbuds and blasted music. You did your stretches and got on the treadmill and ran 2 miles. After you ran you went to weights. You did 50 lbs, then 60 lbs, then you went on to 75 lbs. You could only do a set of 5 at 75lbs.

After lifts you put on some gloves and moved to the punching bag. You would put all of your anger into the punching bag. It kept you calm. It was relaxing but also frustrating. You hit the bag over and over and over and over and over

"What are you doing up so early!?"

"WOAH! You scared me Katsuki." You fell back and landed on the floor. Katsuki walked up to you and sat on the bench in front of you. "So?" He said. "I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep." You said getting up and taking off your gloves.

"I should come down here once a while. I could use the extra workouts." Katsuki said trancing his fingers along the different weights on the wall. "I don't use it as much as I would like too. So whenever you want I'll join." You told him

He walked up to you and hugged you. "You okay?" You asked him wrapping your arms around his neck. "Mhm." He mumbled. He picked you up and walked you back to your room. He dropped you on the bed and climbed in next to you.

He wrapped an arm and a leg around you and pulled you into him. "Hehe what are you doing?" You asked. "Tired. Sleep." He said like a caveman. "Mmm okay." You giggled to yourself and wrapped an arm around his waist.

Shortly after you were about to fall back to sleep. About an hour later your alarm went off and Katsuki was the one to shut it off. "Goodmorning" You mumbled rubbing your sleepy eyes. "mmm" He said laying on top of you and snuggling into your neck.

"Come on you porcupine time for school." You kissed his head and pushed him off of you. "I'm gonna shower." You said climbing out of the bed. "I'll be there in 5." He said and you nodded.

You turned on the ear shower and got in letting yourself enjoy the warm water hit your body. Katsuki came in shortly after still looking asleep. He walked in and gave you a hug from behind resting his head on yours.

"I'll let you drown if you sleep during this shower." You said grabbing the shampoo. You turned to him and pushed him into the water. You poured some soap in your head and began to massage his scalp.

He moved with your hands and you giggled at the cute behavior. "Did you sleep at all?" You asked him. His eyes where closed the entire time. "I did. I just need more." He said. You laughed and pushed his head back into the water.

As he let all the soap leave his hair you started to clean his body gently. He smiled to himself as you did this. You noticed his smile and kissed him gently. "I love you." He whispered. You finished cleaning him and told him. "I love you too."

"You're done let me finish go get dressed." you told him. He opened his eyes for the first time and looked at you like he was offended. "I WANNA DO IT TO YOU!" He protested. You laughed. "Haha! Fine jeez!" You told him.

He smirked as he pushed you into the water and poured soap in his palm. He pulled out away from the water and massaged your scalp. It felt like heaven. You moved your head with his hands simultaneously.

"Feels good right?" He said. You giggled and nodded. After he finished washing your hair he pushed you back into the water. He got more soap and pulled you out to clean your body.

He did exactly that and you could only fall more in love with him. He was so gentle and soft with you. No one EVER saw this side of him. It was blessing to with him. You enjoyed every moment of it until it was over.

After you both were done you dried off and and changed into your uniforms for school. You walked downstairs and pulled out two apples from the fridge. "Here" You tossed one to Katsuki. "It's hot much but it's something to hold off." You told him

He gave you a smile and nodded as he opened the door and waited for you to walk out first. "Let's go." He grabbed your hand and interlocked your fingers with his. With that you both set off to school