Fancy Dinner

You and Katsuki were sitting in the car listening to music as you both laughed and smiled at each other every 5 minutes. He started to slow down and turn into a parking lot. You looked around and saw a big glass building that looked so pretty on the inside.

"Woah that place looks sooo nice!" You said as your pressed your hands on the window. "Dont dirty the glass!" Katsuki scolded. "tsk shut up. So where are we going there isn't many places here?" You asked. He looked at you and pointed past your head.

You looked over to see the fancy building. "Wait w-what!? That looks so expensive!" You yelled. "Shut up." He said before stepping out the car. He walked over and opened the door as he held his hand out for support. "What am I a princess?" You teased.

He smirked and pulled you up to his chest. "You're my princess." He said softly. You giggled and gave him a quick kiss. "Thank you my prince" You said. "tsk. I'm a king!" He protested. You laughed at his childish behavior and started to walk.

He grabbed your hand and you gave him a small squeeze. You got to the door and he opened for you to walk in first. "Thank you." You whispered and he nodded. You walked in almost starstruck. "Woah.." You mouthed under your breath but Katsuki heard it

He smirked to himself as he felt a sense of accomplishment. He squeezed your head and pulled you to your reserved table. "This place is really nice..." You said as he pushed your chair in. "I've been wanting to take you here for a while now." He told you.

You looked at him as a smile grew on your face. 'he looks amazing today..' you thought to yourself. "How can I help you two today?" The waiter said snapping you out of your trance. You looked at the menu. "This is all really expensive... Um I'll have the smoked salmon please" You said

Katsuki ordered a steak and got you both a bottle of champagne. He shot you a look. "It was the cheapest thing on the menu!" You whisper/yelled. He chuckled to himself and grabbed your hand. "Can you just let me spend some money on you for your birthday? Get whatever you want" He told you

You let out a sigh. "You know I can't do that. Besides,. I like salmon" You gave him a smirk and he rolled his eyes scoffing at you.

You both talked and laughed as you ate. He would check his watch every couple of minutes and your curiosity only grew.

"Hey... why do you keep checking your watch?" You finally asked. He looked up from his wrist and blinked. "Cause we have more to do tonight. Gotta stay on schedule." He smiled at you both waving to the waiter. "Check please" He said.

After a couple more minutes of talk and laughing The waiter came back with the check. You went to go reach for your purse but when you looked up the waiter was walking away. You shot Katsuki a look.

"I'm not letting you pay on your birthday." He said. You opened your mouth to speak but he kissed you interrupting your scolding. You sighed in defeat and got up. "Thank you my love" you said. He grabbed your hand and kissed your cheek.

"The night is just starting." He whispered