Show me how much you love me

"Ame Kurosaki. Tell me what happened." Principal Nezu said. You leaned back in your chair and sucked your teeth. "Tch. She was being a bitch so I put her and her friends in their place."

"Language." Mr. Aizawa said. You tch'd again and slumped in your chair. "She took it too far." You mumbled. Principal Nezu sighed and wrote down something on a piece of paper.

"Due to her injuries. Camie is in the hospital. She will be there for at least a week so, 3 day suspension." He said handing you a suspension slip. "SUSPENSION!" You yelled.

"Watch it problem child." Aizawa said. "B-but what?! That's not fair!" You protested. "It is fair. You broke her nose and her cheek bone. And fractured her wrist while breaking a rib." Aizawa explained. You smirked at your accomplishments but quickly stopped once Aizawa glared at you.

"I took you! She took it too far and I was already in a bad mood." You said. "I don't care. Get your stuff and meet me after school. Aizawa said. "Tch. Whatever." You said walking out the office. "*sigh* What am I gonna do with her?" Aizawa muttered

Mr. Aizawa had known you for a while before highschool. He was a friend of you moms and offered to take you in after she died but you declined. He sees you a niece and tries to take care of you but he knows how stubborn you can be.

"Ame! What happened!?" Katsuki said running up to you. "Nothing." You said. You were still very upset and didn't wanna even look at anyone. Katsuki knew this but still wanted to talk to you. "I'm sorry I couldn't stop you I went to go get Kirishima." He said.

You turned back at him. "I'm suspended for 3 days. So i'll see you on thursday." You said before turning around and walking back to the classroom. You sat in your seat in the empty room until everyone came in and surrounded you with questions

"WOAH KUROSAKI YOU LOOK SO BEAT UO WHAT HAPPENED!?" Kaminari asked. "Shut it pickachu." You said looking out the window. "Guys let's leave her alone." Mina said to the class. Everyone nodded slowly and walked to their desks.

After class ended you walked up to Aizawas desk as you were told earlier. "You wanted to see me?" You said. "Yes. I want you to write an apology letter while you are suspended." He said.

"HUHH!?" You yelled. He sighed in annoyance and continued. "Apologize. Or else i'll make you clean the boys bathrooms for a month." He bit. "Tch! Fine!" You said. "Can I go now?" You said

He gave you a look. "Why did you hit her?" He asked. You rolled your eyes and sat down at the desk behind you. "She took it too far. She told me something about her and Katsuki and I got pissed. That's it" You admitted.

Katsuki who was hiding behind the classroom door sighed in defeat. "I know you two are in a relationship but I think you went over board." Aizawa told you. "Of course you do." You muttered

"Ame!" He yelled. "What! If your gonna scold me do it already! Do I have an apology letter to write?" You yelled back. He let out a heavy sigh and didn't say anything. "I'll see you thursday. Dismissed." He said. You sucked your teeth and walked out.

You saw Katsuki standing against the wall looking down at his feet. "How long are you gonna stand there?" You asked. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you into an empty closet. You couldn't say a word it all happened so fast.

"Kat- mmph!" You were cut off when his lips connected with yours. It was a heavy and passionate kiss. Filled with emotion that was hard to explain. "You idiot!" He yelled at you after separating. "Huh!?" You yelled

"Why would you do that? You got suspended! How dumb can you be!" He scolded you. "We can talk about this at home not here." You muttered not being able to make eye contact with him.

"fine." He grabbed your wrist and pulled you all the way home. Once you both walked inside he stood at the front door infront of you. "Talk." He said. You sighed and looked down at your feet.

"This is dumb. I already got scolded but The principal and Aizawa." You muttered. "I don't care." He bit. You sighed, you didn't dare look at him. You didn't know how.

"D-did you sleep with her?" You muttered under your breath almost whispering. "what?" He said. "Nothing." You said turning around to go upstairs. He grabbed your arm and pulled you into him. "Tell me." Now you couldn't look away from him.

"Did you sleep with her!" You yelled as tears fell from your eyes. You weren't only angry but... jealous. You didn't want to admit it but you were. "That's why you did it?" He asked. "I know that you wouldn't have done anything. So you jealous." He said

You looked at him in disbelief. How could he dismiss it so easily. You looked back down at your feet as more tears fell. "Y-you didn't answer." You muttered. He pulled you into a tight embrace. You froze unable to move.

"No you idiot. I didn't sleep with her. Never have never will." He assured as he rubbed soothing circles on your back. "Okay." You whispered as you wrapped your hands around his waist hugging him tight.

"I'm sorry." You whispered. "Shut up." Katsuki picked you up. You wrapped your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck. He walked you to you room. "Stay here. I'll bring you something to eat." He said placing you on the bed.

You changed into a pair of Katsuki's grey sweat paints and a sports bra. 15 minutes later Katsuki came back with a bag of chinese food. "Here we go." He placed the bag on your desk and took out the individual boxes of food.

"Eat up." He handed you your serving and as he ate his. You both filled the room with laughter and smiles as you ate. Once you were done Katsuki walked into your closet. "THERE ARE MY SHORTS!" He yelled

You laughed. "Haha! I forgot I had those!" You exclaimed. "Asshole I've been looking for these." He said putting them on. He took of his blazer and button up shirt leaving himself shirtless.

You whistled at the sight of him. "My eyes are up here." He said with a smirk. You giggled and walked up to him. You gently placed your hand on his chest and got closer to him. You looked up at him and saw his smirk

"What's with the look?" you said seductively. He placed his hands on your hips. "You're so beautiful." He picked you up as you wrapped your legs around his waist and pinned you onto the wall.

"I love you." He whispered. You cupped his face. "Show me how much." You replied