Finally

*** 3 weeks later ***

3 weeks. It's been 3 weeks since you have talked to Katsuki. You felt horrible. At school you would look at each other and quickly look away. You wouldn't walked home or to school together. You hated every second of it.

It was 8 pm on a Saturday night. You were currently crying in the corner of your room. You have been crying all day for some reason. You felt empty. You haven't eaten in more than 2 days, all you've had was water.

You didn't feel the need to do things that most people normally do. You just wanted to curl up in a ball and disappear. You wanted him. You wanted to hear him... touch him... hear him... be with him.

You ran outside your house and over next door to Katsuki's. You knew that his parents weren't home since Mitsuki had told you a couple days ago she was going on a far away work trip for 2 weeks. You banged on the door.

"Yo! Wha-" Katsuki stopped himself when he saw you at his door in his clothes crying. You didn't even have shoes on just socks. "Ame? Are you okay? Come in." He opened the door and you walked in. Still haven't said a word.

You walked in and sat on his couch. He followed you and sat on the sofa chair infront of you. "Y-you wanna talk?" He asked. You cried silently and he just sat there. He reached out to you but hesitated. He shock off his fear and grabbed you.

He pulled you into his lap and wrapped his arms around your waist. You straddled him and wrapped your arms around his neck. "I-I'm so sorry!" You cried harder. He put an hand on your head holding you closer to him. Even though it was almost impossible to do so.

He didn't say anything. He held you and rubbed soothing circles on your back as your cried into his shoulder. Your cries turned into hiccups and your hiccups turned into sniffles. You slowly lifted your head and looked into his eyes

"I'm so sorry. I decided this stupid fucking break but here I am. All i've been doing is sulking in my own sorrow about the stupid decision I MADE! I need you Katsuki. I hate watching you and not being able to be next to you. I hate it all I hate not talking to you. It's been so lonely and I can't do it. Katsuki i'm so sorry." You let it out in one breath.

He never took his eyes off you. He slid his hand behind your neck and slipped his fingers through your hair. "Ka-hmpt!" You we're cut off once he pushed your head into his. Your lips connected.

The kissed was filled with emotion. Filled with all the feelings that weren't able to reach each other soon enough. You melted into the kiss pretty fast. He was touching you like he never had before. You did the same

You slid your hand into his hair. The other on his neck. The kiss went on for while until you parted for air. A string of saliva connecting the two of you. "Finally. I've been waiting to do that." He said wiping his mouth

You looked at him and cupped his face. "I love you." You placed his forehead and against yours. "I love you." He said. You hugged him again and you stayed like that for a while. "How long has it been since you last ate? I ate around 2 are you hungry?" He asked.

"Um it's been a couple days..." You whispered. "WHAT!" He grabbed your waist and pulled you away from him. "AME A COUPLE DAYS!" He yelled again. "Can you get any louder." You said.

He picked you up and picked you on the counter. "H-hey!" You protested. He shot you a deadly glare that shut you up in seconds. "o-okay." You spoke softly. You watched as he started to cook something.

"W-what are you making?" You asked somewhat scared that he was gonna yell. "Shut up. It's food." He said in a stern voice. You hopped off the counter and wrapped your arms around his stomach resting your head on his back.

He let out a sigh. "Why haven't you eaten?" He asked softly. "I couldn't bring myself to.. when I did I would throw up." You admitted. "I'm sorry." You whispered. "Stop apologizing." He told you. she turned off the stove and turned around in your arms. He wrapped his arms around your neck and placed a kiss on your forehead.

"Eat. Please." you nodded and you went to sit at the table. He placed a bowl of Katsudon infront of you. You said your thanks and started to it. "Mmmm it's so good!" You yelled as your mouth was filled with food.

"DONT TALK WITH YIUR MOUTH FULL!" He scolded you. You finished eating and yelled "THANK YOU FOR THE FOOD!" He grabbed your dishes and washed them. Once he was done he sat back at the table next to you.

"Can we talk?" He asked.

So you did. You talked about everything. How you both felt, what happened to the two of you during your break, how you secretly kept watcha of the other, and how you felt now about the other.

You fixed things... you were happy. You were okay.