Camie

*** 2 months later ***

"Ame! Hurry up we are gonna be late!" Katsuki yelled from the front door. "I'm going!! Jeez!" You yelled running down the stairs as your put your hair in a messy bun with a piece of toast in your mouth.

He laughed at you as you rushed to put on your shoes. "Come on let's go." He gave you a soft and he opened the door. The two of you set off to school.

****

You and Katsuki have been together for 2 months. It has been better than you could ever imagine. Katsuki basically lives with you now. After telling his parents about your relationship Katsukis mom decided that you shouldn't be alone in the house anymore.

So Katsuki has practically moved in but stays at his house whenever his parents ask if you guys get in very heated arguments. (It's only happened once)

These past 2 months have been amazing... almost too amazing. You couldn't help but wonder if anything was gonna happen. Until... today.

****

You and Katsuki walked past the school gates together and walked to your group of friends by the lockers. You and Katsuki separated since your lockers where on opposites sides of the entrance.

"Hey Mina!" You said running up to your pink haired best friend. Mina looked at you and grabbed your wrist pulling you to the corner of the room. "Woah! What's wrong?" You asked.

She looked at you almost scared to talk. "Girl I know how you get when you are angry but I really need you more to get angry." She said. Your body froze and an eyebrow raised in curiosity.

"Um.. okay?" You said. She let out a heavy exhale and came up to your ear. "Someone has a big crush on Bakugou." She whispered. You chuckled. "Haha okay? Who?" You said

Her eyes grew wide. "You're not mad?!" She whisper yelled. "No. I mean I know that he won't cheat or leave me so it's fine." You said. Mina gave you a worried look. "It's Camie." She said. You tensed.

"WHAT!?" You yelled. Camie is the girl in class 1-B that has had a crush on Katsuki since middle school. She is the biggest bitch of them all. You and her have hated eachother since the moment you laid eyes on one another.

"That bitch!" You yelled. Mina slapped her hands over your mouth. "Shhhhh! Damn girl. I heard her talking about it about 20 minutes ago." She told you. You nodded and she took her hand off your mouth.

"Thanks for telling me." You said. You were about to continue talking when the bell rang and you had to go to class. "We will finish later." Mina assured. You nodded and headed to home room with Mina.

You got to home room and stayed quite the entire time. Katsuki was worried but he didn't pry. The thought of Camie with Katsuki made you furious. 'Why now?' You thought to yourself.

***

The bell rang for lunch. "Ame!" Katsuki snapped you out of your trance. "huh?" You said. "Lunch let's go." He grabbed your hand and pulled you up. "You okay?" He asked.

You didn't want him to worry so you put on a smile and nodded. "Yeah i'm good!" you said. He knew you were lying but didn't say anything else. You both walked to the cafe when you were stopped by a group of girls.

"Hey Katsu!!" The girl in the middle yelled.

"Camie." You bit. Katsuki looked at you with concern and looked back at the group of girls.

"Oh... Hey Ame." Camie said looking at you up at down in disgust. "What do you want?" Katsuki said grabbed your hand. "I miss you! You never talk to me anymore" Camie pouted

"I'm not in the mood for this. Let's go." You pulled Katsuki to the cafe. One of the girls in the group stood infront of you stopping you. You scoffed and looked down at your feet. "Listen little girl. Don't try me right now." You glared at her.

She tensed and slowly stood out of your way. Katsuki smirked at you slightly impressed. "Oh no Ame babe. Let's have a chat." Camie said walking infront of you. "Katsuki i'll meet you in the cafe." You looked back your boyfriend.

He saw the anger in your eyes. "Call if anything.... not that you need it." He mumbled as he walked back the group of girls and turned into a hallway. He stayed in the hallway as he wanted to watch what was gonna happen next.

"What do you want bitch." You said turning back to Camie. "So mean! I wanna talk baby." She pouted. You rolled your eyes at her. "I didn't know you and Katsu were in a relationship." She said with a smug smirk.

"What about it?" You bit. "Oh nothing I just wanna ask you something." She said as her smirk grew. You scoffed and pushed past her. "I'm not in the mood for your bullshit." You said as you walked to the cafe.

Katsuki backed up as he didn't want you to see him. "I wanna know if he is as good in bed as he was with me back in our 3rd year!" Camie yelled from far behind you. You clenched your fist. "That's it." You turned to her.

Katsuki and Camie dated in middle school for 6 months. They were so toxic it was horrible.

You ran up to her and swung at her nose. She fell back and straddled her. You hit over and over again. She had a black eye and a broken nose. Her friends pushed you off of her and one of them punched your jaw.

Katsuki saw all of it go down he debated whether stepping in or not. He was about to step in until he saw you get in your fight stance. "Come on girls let's have some fun." You said not smiling with glee.

He knew that look. That look you gave when all your anger was put into your fists and feet. He decided to wait until you really needed him. You swung at one girl and kicked the other in the ribs.

It was back and fourth hitting and getting hit. You were winning until Camie got up and kicked your back. You fell to the floor but quickly recovered. You ran up to her and punched her stomach again you got on top of her and started swinging without care.

Teachers came and pulled you off the bleeding girl. "Fuck you bitch!" You yelled as your teachers carried you to the office. Katsuki had gone to get Kirishima but once he came back you were gone and his worry started to rise.

"Shit she got caught!" He yelled. Kirishima was confused and concerned. "Yo what happened?"Kirishima asked. "She got in a fight and I wouldn't have been able to stop her so I had to get you but she got caught. Let's go to the office.

"Ame Kurosaki. Tell me what happened." Principal Nezu said