Telling the class

You woke up by your alarm at 6 am in the morning. After a couple minutes of sitting in silence refusing to actually wake up you attempted to wake up and get ready for school.

You weren't able to move when you found a very peaceful sleeping Katsuki on your bed. The memories from last night back to you. Your head shoot up to your bedroom door.

'I CONFESSED!?!'

You slapped a hand over your mouth and looked back down at katsuki with eyes filled with shock.

'HE CONFESSED!!?!??'

You sat in shock for a while until Katsuki started to slowly wake up. Your body tensed as you watched the boy wake up. His eyes slowly opened and he looked around the room somewhat confused.

After 2 seconds his eyes shot open and he looked dead at you. You flinched and slowly waved your hand. He smiled and indulged you in a big hug causing you to fall back down on the bed.

"It wasn't a dream!" Katsuki yelled with full excitement. You bursted into laughter. "It wasn't a dream!" You yelled. He lifted his head and kissed all around your face saying things like, 'Oh my god', 'wow', and 'I love you.'

You kept giggling as you enjoyed the moment. You cupped his face with your hands and softly kissed his lips. "Goodmorning Katsuki." You said with a soft smile. His lips curled up and his eyes softened. He slowly slumped onto you.

"Goodmorning Ame." He said. You kissed his head and patted his back. "Come on we got school." You said. "mmmm" he groaned as he snuggled deeper into the crook of your neck. You giggled and ran your fingers through his hair.

"Come onnnn baby we gotta get ready." You said smiling to yourself. His head shot up and he looked at you. You instantly realized and regretted what you just did. A smile grew on his face from cheek to cheek. "I like baby." He said kissing you and getting up from the bed.

You sighed in relief. He walked out the room and you took the chance to shower and get ready for school.

After your shower you put on your uniform, got your bag, and went downstairs. You come down to see Katsuki in his uniform in the kitchen cooking. "Are you cooking?" You asked. He looked back at you and smiled as he nodded as in a yes.

You walked into the kitchen and sat yourself on the counter as you watched him set 2 plates of breakfast. "Thank you!" You said as you took the plate he handed you. He walked up to you placing himself inbetween your legs.

You smiled as you wrapped your arms around his neck. He gently placed his hands on your hips and kissed you passionately. After you both separated he grabbed his plate and started to eat.

You started eating as well. You both talked about anything and everything. After you ate you slipped on your shoes and you and Katsuki headed to school. "A-are we?" You muttered. He stopped walking and grabbed your hands.

He held them up to his lips and softly kissed your hands. "Yes." You blushed and slowly nodded. "Are we gonna tell the class?" You asked. He shrugged and kept walking with you hand in his. "It's whatever your comfortable with." He told you

You looked down at the floor. "I wanna tell them." You said. He smiled and nodded in agreement. Once you got to the door of you home room you stopped and stared at the door. Katsuki noticed and squeezed your hand.

"If they say anything I'll kill em." He reassured you in his own special way. You giggled and opened the door. As soon as the door opened the whole class was waiting at the door with huge grins on their faces.

"I KNEW IT!" Kaminari and Jirou yelled in unison. Both you and Katsuki flinched at the sudden action. The whole class pulled you both in and started to sorrowed you in questions.

"Who confessed first?"

"Did you guys kiss?"

"Is she a good kisser?"

"Is he a good kisser?"

Katsuki grabbed your arm and pulled you out of the crowd. "BACK THE FUCK UP!" He yelled. You regained the breath you didn't realize you lost. "WE ARE DATING THATS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW. IF ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM SPEAK NOW!"

In a second everyone was quite. You could hear a pen drop. "Good. Now fuck off." Katsuki pulled you both to your seats. Your face was red with embarrassment. Mina ran up to you and gave you a hug. "Hey girl!" You looked up at her and smiled.

"Hey!" you hugged her back. She let go and give you a smirk. "Sooooo you and ..." She tilted her head pointing at Katsuki. You giggled and nodded. "Yeah." You answered. She squealed and hugged you again.

"IM SO HAPPY IT WORKED OUT!" She yelled. "Oi pinky! Shut up!" Katsuki yelled from his desk. You and Mina both laughed and she went back to her seat. Short after your home room teacher came in and class started.

****

When the bell rang for lunch you sat with the girls and Katsuki sat with the boys.

"Sooooo~ Ms.Bakugou~" Momo teased. "Oh my god shut it!" You said hiding your blush. "How did it happen!?" Uraraka asked. You froze when you remembered last nights events.

"Um... He heard me admit my feelings for him when he was on the phone with Kirishima and then he ran over to my house with a thing of flowers and confessed to me while I was crying from embarrassment. Then we kissed and he slept over." You said.

"WHAT IS THIS A DRAMA TV SHOW!?" Jirou laughed. "S-shut up!" You said now fully embarrassed. "Hahaha i'm joking! But that's cute. Im glad your happy" She told you.

You smiled at yourself as you caught a glimpse at the ash blonde from across the cafe laughing with his friends. "Yeah... me too." You said not taking your eyes off of Katsuki.

The girls at the table noticed and all giggled and smiled at eachother.