The arguement pt.1

"Kurosaki you okay?" Kirishima asked you. "I'm fine." You said staring out the window. "Did something happen between you and Bakugou?" He asked trying not to sound annoying.

"I dont know. Go ask him." You said not taking your eyes off the window. He was concerned but he decided not to pry any further. "Mkay.. if you need anything you can call." He told you before getting up and walking up to a group of people.

The bell rang and you walked home.
****

"How long are you gonna not talk to me for Ame!?" Katsuki yelled from the kitchen. You sat on the couch with your legs and arms crossed staring at the TV. You didn't say a word. "Look Ame I'm sorry! I told you what happened! It wasn't my fault." He said

Again, you said nothing. "CAN YOU PLEASE TALK TO ME!" He yelled. You clenched your fists and got up to face him. "WHY DID YOU KISS HER KATSUKI! WHY DID I SEE YOU KISSING HER! YOU HAD YOUR HANDS AROUND HER JUST LIKE HOW YOH WOULD WITH ME!"

Tears fell down your cheeks. "YOU TOLD ME YOU LOVED ME YOU TOLD ME YOU WOULDNT HURT ME! WE... WE HAD SEX KATSUKI! BUT FUCKING CAMIE?! REALLY! AFTER THE FIGHT I HAD WITH HER OVER YOU! THEN I CATCH YOU MAKINH OUT WITH HER!" You cried harder

He didn't say a word. He didn't know what to say. He watched you breakdown but he couldn't move an inch. "Ame.. Lets talk about-" You cut him off. "NO! What do we need to talk about? How much you liked it? How you lied? How you are so full of shit? How good she was?" You yelled

"Ame. Stop." He balled up his fists. You scoffed at him and stood in silence. "Get out." You said. His head shot up at you. "What?" He questioned. "You heard me. Get out. I don't wanna look at you right now." You bit.

He walked out the kitchen. Once he got to the couch you backed away. "DONT. Don't.. touch me. Get out. Please." You said again hanging your head low. He froze in disbelief. His eyes started to water. "Ame can we please talk... please." He pleaded.

"Not right now Katsuki... just please. Leave." You said quietly. He cried for a long minute until we slowly walked out of your house. Once the door closed you fell to your knees in tears. Remembering what you saw.

*Flashback*

During free hour Everyone in class decided to walk around the school. Mr. Aizawa asked to to take some papers to the office so you did. Once you were walking back you noticed Katsuki wasn't there.

"Where could he be?" You went looking through the hallways when you bumped into Kirishima. "OH! Kiri! Have you seen Katsuki?" You asked. "Um i think I saw him go into Class 1-B" He told you.

You raised in eyebrow. 'Why class 1-B?' You questioned. "Thanks!" You told Kirishima. 'I have a bad feeling about this.' You thought as you walked down the hall to class 1-B

You got to the door when you stopped when you felt a strange feeling in your stomach. You had your hand on the handle when you heard two people talking. "Come on she'll never know!" A girl yelled.

"No. Get off." A familiar voice spoke. You held your ear against the door. "It's just one... please." The girl asked. "If I say yes with you leave us alone for the rest of highschool?" The voice said. "Fine!" The girl yelled.

It was quite after that. You quickly opened the door but soon regretted it once you saw who was there. Katsuki... and Camie... kissing. Katsuki was sitting on a chair with Camie on his lap. Her hands where on his neck and his where on her waist

They parted as soon as you opened the door. His face went pale. Camie held a smirk. You felt your heart sink. "Ka..Katsu.." You whispered. "AME I CAN EXPLAIN!" Katsuki threw Camie off of him and ran to you.

You quickly darted out the room and to the bathrooms. "N-no way... no... no way." You cried silently in the stall. The bell rang and you slowly walked into class to get your bag. You got a couple of looks but ignored them.

When you exited the building you saw Katsuki at the gate with his hand hung low. You walked past him and went home. It was a very silent and uncomfortable walk.

***

After crying for about 2 hours you got up and went to shower. You ended up sitting in a bath for 39 minutes staring at the wall. After your bath you put on a pair of Katsuki's sweat pants and a big hoodie of his.

You laid in bed and crying more. You didn't want to eat. You couldn't sleep. You went on your phone and looked through it to see you got 4 texts from Katsuki.

Katsuki🤍

Katsuki🤍
I know that you don't even want to look at me right now. But please Ame... know that I love you and I never wanted to hurt you.
I need you. Please whenever you want... talk to me... please.
I love you and i'm sorry. So sorry.
Gn.

You started to cry harder. You shut off your phone and went to grab one of Katsuki's shirts. You changed into it and went back to bed hugging his hoodie. After hours and crying and staring at the wall you got up from your bed and went downstairs.

You brought a pillow and a thin blanket and decided to go to sleep on the couch. Finally after a long while you were able to sleep