Making love

*** smut (it might not be good but still) ***

"Show me how much you love me." You whispered in his ear. Chills were sent down his spine. He walked over to the bed and lightly placed you down as he climbed on top of you passionately kissing you.

His hands traveled from your hips to your neck then to your lower back. He bit your lips asking for entrance and you slightly parted your lips allowing his tongue to explore every corner of your mouth.

You moans into the kiss. He noticed and smirked against your lips. He parted from the kiss and traveled to your neck. Lightly placed slow wet kisses until he reached the spot on your neck that caused you to moan louder than you did before

"found it." He mumbled. He attacked that spot, biting, licking, sucking, and kissing it like crazy. Leaving love marks all over your neck and collarbone he slid his hand down to the hem of your pants

He tranced his fingers along the hem and waited for a nod. You nodded impatiently and he slowly slid off your sweat pants leaving you in a bra and panties. He left hickeys from your neck to your V-line.

"H-hurry" You said in between moans as you grew impatient. He came up to your ear and whispered, "Wait baby" He kissed your ear and you whimpered. Your moans filled the room. He rubbed you from outside your panties and you moaned louder.

"P-please!" You begged. Katsuki smirked as he took off your bra and his shorts. He kissed and hit your nipples gently. While his hand was over your panties he said seductively. "You're so wet already baby?"

You grabbed him and pulled him into a deep and passionate kiss as one hand was on his face the other over his member. "Put it in already." You told him in between your heavy breaths.

You were a blushing moaning mess. He looked down at his beautiful work of art and pulled out a condom from his bag and quickly put it on. Your moans gave him encouragement.

"I'm gonna put it in now." He looked up at you waiting for the go. You blushed at his behavior. "p-please!" You begged. He slowly entered you and you gripped the sheets from the pressure. "D-does it hurt?" He leaned into your ear and whispered

"A little. Let me get used to it." You said. He did exactly that. He didn't move, he waited for you to tell him it was okay. You kissed him softly and nodded letting him know it's okay to move. He slowly started to move back and forth

You put a hand over your face to hide yourself and the other gripped the sheet. He grabbed your hands and put them over his neck. "It's okay to scratch. I'm gonna go a little faster." He told you. He started to thrust into you fast and fast.

"Ahh~" You moaned into his ear. He grunted in pleasure. "Fuck Ame your tight." He said as you dug your nails into his back. You bit your lip to hide your moans. Katsuki grabbed your hair and pulled you into a kiss.

"Let me hear you" He whispered placing a kiss on your head. "Nghh~ Ka-Katsuki!" You maoned as he fastened his pace. He reached a spot in you that caused you to moan louder. "Found it." He hit this spot over an over.

You scratched his back so hard you almost felt bad. "Ka-Katsuki! S-so good!" You moaned. Katsuki smirked. He grabbed your waists and flipped you both over to where he was laying down on his back and you were on top of him.

You sat down and moaned. "It-it's too deep!" You said as he smiled to himself as he saw you over him. He loved this sight. "Leaned back and move." He said. You whimpered and did as you were told and leaned back on your hands and jumped on him.

Feeling his member exit and enter you was a completely different feeling of pleasure you never wanted to forget. "You're gorgeous" Katsuki said as he placed both his hands on your waist.

"Ahh~ I l-love you." You said in between moans. Katsuki sat up and pulled you into a deep wet kiss. He flipped you over to where you were now laying on your stomach and he was behind you.

"Tell me if I need to slow down." You nodded and he entered you and started to thrust into you faster than before. "F-fuck!" You moaned in pleasure. "Ka-katsuki! I-i'm gonna cum!" You yelled.

He leaned over to your ear and kissed it softly. "Me too princess. Together?" He asked. After a couple for thrusted you released and so did he. He pulled out and threw out his condom. You flopped onto the bed as you were catching your breath.

He later next to you and kissed your head. "You did so good baby." He whispered pulling you into his chest. You were both out of breath and sweating. "I love you." You said. He kissed your head and placed his hand on your lower back.

"I love you so much." He said. "How about a bath?" He asked and you nodded. "I'll wash the sheets you go ahead first." He said. You went to sit up and felt a weird feeling in your legs. You ignored it and went to stand but in a second you yelped in pain when you hit the floor.

"Ame!" Katsuki said as he picked you up form the floor. "M-my legs.." You said as you hung you head low in embarrassment. He chuckled and picked you up bridal style. "Sorry. I got excited." He said placing a kiss on your forehead.

He sat you on the toilet and started a warm bath. Once it was filed he placed you in the bath. "I'll be back soon." He kissed you and you smiled and nodded. You melted into the bath. As you remembered the moments from not even 10 minutes ago you blushed to yourself.

Short after Katsuki came in and joined you in the bath. He sat behind you and you sat in his lap as he wrapped his arms around your shoulders. You played with his hands. "Now you can never leave me." You giggled to yourself

He chuckled and kissed your neck. "Didn't plan on it." You both finished your bath and you changed into comfy clothes. You had Katsuki's help which was still embarrassing.

You both got into the bed with warm and clean sheets. You snuggled into his chest after he he wrapped in arm around your waist and pulled you into him. "Goodnight Katsuki." You whispered.

"Goodnight My love." He replied. You both into a long and peaceful sleep in each other's arms.