Info

Name: Y/n Miller

Age: 26

Height: 5'11

Personality: Y/n definitely has dirty/dark humor, doesn't matter the situation she will definitely make a joke. Y/n is definitely cut throat when it comes to some things and many people fear her for that. Despite all of this Y/n does try to do good by using some of her stolen money to donate to charities and stuff like that.

Quirk: Serpent
Y/n is able to turn into any sized snake that she pleases and he biggest form is the same size as mt. Lady.
She can also half shift, turning her body from the waist down into her snake form.
Due to her quirk Y/n's canine teeth are extremely sharp since she has venom. Y/n also has sharp nails and her eyes look like a snakes eyes whenever she's upset or in one of her snake forms.

Other abilities:
Incredible strength that most would say is close to the top five pro heroes.
Also has heightened senses which is why it's so difficult for hero's to capture her.

Body claim:

Villain outfit:

Villain outfit:

Other info:Y/n had a pretty good up bringing but once her mom saw that she had the same quirk as her dad her mom abandoned her

Other info:
Y/n had a pretty good up bringing but once her mom saw that she had the same quirk as her dad her mom abandoned her.

Aizawa and Y/n have always ran into each other which created a bond that Aizawa didn't want to admit to.

Y/n is known as the viper and the LOV has tried to recruit her but Y/n has always turned them down.