9

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
When I woke up I saw that I was in the hospital and Aizawa was sleep in a chair next to me.

"Wake up sleepyhead" (this reminds me of that one Tiktok) I said as I shook his shoulder "oh let me go get the doctor" Aizawa said a bit urgently but I held onto his arm.

"Can we talk for a second?" I asked "what's wrong?" Aizawa asked and I looked into his eyes to see the worry and care in them "nothing, um yeah can you get the doctor so we can go" I asked and he nodded before leaving the room.

After a few check ups and tests, they concluded that I was just exhausted since I went into my biggest form last night and that I just needed to rest.

Me and Aizawa had fun made it back home "why didn't you call me?" He asked "what do you mean?" I asked "you could of told me that Stain was there, you didn't have to fight him alone" Aizawa actually seemed upset about it.

"Well it wasn't like I could pull out my phone in the middle of the fight, and I was completely fine" "Y/n you passed out from exhaustion, obviously you weren't completely fine. I-" before Aizawa could keep nagging I had pulled him by the collar of his shirt and kissed him.

"Shota I'm a big girl, I can handle my own just fine, so please stop nagging" I said with my hand on his stomach, feeling his abs.

"I-I'm s-" "you don't gotta apologize, it's all good" I said as I pecked his lips one last time before walking back into my room.

𝐀𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐰𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Once Y/n left I was again alone and frustrated by her.

"Damnit Y/n" I said to myself as I left to go take a cold shower to calm down and collect my thoughts.

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝗼 𝐘/𝐧
It was now only a few days till the kids got back from internships and I was currently chilling on the couch on my phone.

"Hey Y/n can I ask you something" Aizawa asked and for the first time he seemed pretty nervous.

"Yeah wassup?" I asked "would you like to go on a date with me?" He asked and even though I've been playing around with him I didn't really expect the question.

"Really?" "Well we live together, and I don't think it would be that bad, unless you feel different then-" "you talk to much, I was just surprised, but yes we can. When though?" I asked "Saturday actually" Aizawa said "really? Shii let me go get ready to go to the mall" I said.

"Okay, you can drive my car if you want" Aizawa suggested "nah Midnight finna pick me up" I said and he nodded "okay, I'll be in my room" Aizawa said "okay, see you in a sec"

I quickly went through my normal routine and decided to cut down my nails a bit since I kept cutting myself a bit, but I kept them sharp knowing that they always grow out to be sharp no matter what.

After doing my hair and getting dressed Midnight was already outside waiting on me.
Hair and fit check

"Ight Midnight is here to pick me up" I said as I walked out with my phone and purse in hand

"Okay, call me if you need anything" "I will, see you later" I said as I walked out the door.

Once I made it outside I saw Midnight "there you are, now come on we gotta find the perfect outfit for you" she said as I got into the car "well that's why I called you, now let's go" I said.

The whole car ride we both were just talking while "Woman" by doja, played in the background.

"And here we are" Midnight said as she parked the car "what store should we go to first?" She asked "I have no idea, I'm still not used to this big mall" I said "well then let's go into every store till you find something" Midnight said with a smile.

We ended up going into this store that had this cute purse thing.

"This would be cute" I said "definitely, you should wear it with this shirt" Midnight said and I looked at it noticing it was snake print which so happened to be my favorite "yeah, now we just need pants and shoes" I said "you don't have shoes?" "I do but the commission keeps my account in the billions so why not spend it on things I don't need" I said "good point, let's go in here"

We walked into the Louis Vuitton store and the workers all rested their eyes on us.

"Oh hello Miss Midnight, what are you interested in for today?" The woman closest asked, pushing me a bit.

'I know she did not- let me calm down' "actually my friend here aka pro hero Viper, is getting something, I'm just here to help her pick out stuff" Midnight said and the woman looked at me in disgust.

"Well I have to go to the back, but I'm sure Michael here would love to help you" the woman said before walking off to this white woman that walked in.

"I'm sorry about her, I'm actually a fan of both of you, but anyways what would you like to look at or buy?" Michael asked and I gave him a kind smile.

"Can you show me to your bags?" I asked even though I just bought one "right this way"

There were a bunch of bags and purses and just a while ago I was only able to get my hands on these bags cause I took it from someone.

"How about that one" I asked as I pointed at a cute pink backpack since I saw a few people on Instagram with it "great choice, I'll wrap this up for you and my friend Matt can ring you up" he said "thank you" I said as I handed the Matt guy my card.

"Well all set, thank you for coming to our store, it was great seeing you both" Matt said as Michael handed me my bagged up stuff "oh no problem, you two were supper nice so I'll definitely come back" I said "yeah and you know I'm always shopping here" Midnight added as we walked out.

After finally buying some shoes and pants, Midnight got me some food.

"So you excited for your date?" Midnight asked as she took a bite of her bowl from chipotle "well of course I am, this is probably my first real date, and Aizawa is pretty sweet at moments" I said "sounds like you're falling hard" Midnight said laughing.

"Ha ha ha vary funny, but anyways I don't think you've ever told me your real name, or I just forgot" I said "oh it's Nemuri Kayama" "that's such a pretty name" I said "thank you, anyways it's getting late and I don't wanna scare your soon to be boyfriend, over your missingness" Nemuri said as she started the car.

Time skip
After Nemuri pulled up to my apartment and we said bye we ended up talking for another ten minutes before Nemuri said by and Finally drove off.

"Man my feet hurt" I said to myself as I sat my bags down and pressed the floor number of mine and Aizawa's apartment.

Once I made it I opened the door and it seemed like Aizawa wasn't home till I heard snoring from his door.

Normally I wouldn't do this but since when was I ever normal? I tiptoed over to his room and cracked the door just a bit to see him laying in his bed and even though the lights were off I was able to see in the dark which was a perk of my quirk. As I kept looking, I noticed that Aizawa was sleeping shirtless.

"*whisper* this man is fine as hell. Let me go" I said as I stood back up and grabbed my bags and went into my room where I ended the night.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1377