16

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Today we were supposed to be doing hero training but Chloe was helping the class today.

"Ight so today I wanted to teach y'all some moves that help in any situation" Shota said and I walked up.

"Yeah so watch us and then we'll have you guys try" I said "um can I do it with Y/n instead?" Chloe asked and me and Shota just looked at each other.

"Do you want to?" Shota asked me "sure" I placed the hood of my hero suit on my head and walked to the middle of the gym.

"Sorry if I hurt you" Chloe said and she sent multiple crystals at me "nah I'll be fine" I said, not expecting them to explode and pierce my skin a bit.

"Shit" Chloe's attacks were constant and barely gave me time to think.

Just as I got an idea she had made a sword out of crystal and ran at me with it.

With one good kick I had knocked her down, pinning her to the floor.

"*whisper* I don't know what you're doing but I will kill you, I haven't completely changed just yet" I said "don't worry I know, but you should think on that statement cause I could easily kill you" she said, holding a dagger to my stomach even though I had a few scales protecting me.

We both got up and I crushed her dagger in my hand.

"Change of plans, just partner up and fight" I said as I walked to the bench to sit down.

As Shota was instructing everyone on what to do I had pulled out my computer and since Chloe left for some reason I thought it would be a good idea to do some digging on her.

Turns out Chloe doesn't even have a hero's license and it seemed to be forged but I mean who I am to care about that, what did surprise me was that her home was dangerously close to where Overhaul was.

After hacking into a few street cameras over there I saw that they had also been meeting up and there was a file that even confirmed it.

"*whisper* got you bitch"

I had stood up and told Shota that I was going to the bathroom but instead I followed Chloe's scent which was actually in the break room.

When I walked in there was nobody but her and she seemed to be on the phone.

"Yep she's almost at her breaking point, just got to hit a nerve and we can get her behind bars without leaving a trail" "leaving what trail?" I asked, startling Chloe.

She quickly ended her call and turned to me "I knew you would find out" "glad we're on a mutual understanding" "oh this isn't an understanding, see once you're out of the picture I'll get Aizawa wrapped around my little finger and that'll get me closer to my goal of finally killing you"

With my built up anger and the thought of losing Shota to this bitch I had grabbed her by the throat.

"You won't dare try to get close to Shota, I'll be damned before I let a pasty bitch like you kill me" I said through gritted teeth, feeling my fangs prick my lip a bit as I saw Chloe clawing at my hand and gasping for air.

Just before she passed out Hizashi, Nemuri, and Shota had all came into the room.

"What the hell is going on?" Vlad asked as he just walked in had asked as I let go of Chloe and she started to cry.

"*sob* I was trying to talk to my mom a-and *sob* she came in and attacked me" Everyone looked at me surprised before their faces fell to a look of sadness.

"I knew we shouldn't had trusted a villain" "don't say that, we don't even know what truly happened" Nemuri said "yes we do, that bitch tried to kill Chloe" "That's not true at all, she's just lying to y'all" I said "and I'm supposed to believe that?"

Vlad had moved to attack me but Shota had wrapped him in his scarf "you can't just attack her without proof" "shut up Aizawa, just cause she has you whipped doesn't mean the same for the rest of us" Vlad had said and seeing the stressed look on Shota's face as he tried to reason with the rest of the teachers who came in had crushed me a bit.

"I'll prove it to y'all and I swear you'll be sorry, and for you I hope you sleep with one eye open bitch" I said and just before anyone could do anything I had jumped out the window.

I was happy to be on the first floor so the fall was pretty short.

"Time to hit up Dani I guess" I said as I took out the tracker chip from my phone and made my way to the once familiar side of town.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 843