4

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Today was another day of teaching these kids and both me and Aizawa got to the school early and I wore my hero suit since my new one came in already and cause the kids were doing hero training today.
New hero suit

"So what happened with that guy?" He asked and already I knew what he meant "Aizawa yall asked a VILLAIN to become a hero, miracles don't happen over night, and how did you know?" I asked "you left behind your watch, lucky for you I grabbed it bef...

"So what happened with that guy?" He asked and already I knew what he meant "Aizawa yall asked a VILLAIN to become a hero, miracles don't happen over night, and how did you know?" I asked "you left behind your watch, lucky for you I grabbed it before anyone saw"

I stood there for a second "my bad" "yeah, anyways at lest calm down with the killings, I don't feel like cleaning up and saving your back" "nobody asked you to, don't y'all pro's like to hide shit under the rug to?" I asked and before Aizawa could say something everyone started to come in.

"Hey everyone" I said and they all erupted in hellos or in Bakugou's case a grunt.

"Today you'll be doing hero training, so go get suit up and meet at ground beta" Aizawa said, not even taking his eyes off of me as everyone got up to leave the room.

"What?" I asked "nothing, I just don't want you in jail or getting hurt" Aizawa said and I walked over to his seat "awww so you care about me?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around his neck "of course I do" Aizawa said, looking up at me in his seat.

Just before anything could happen, Allmight had walked in "oh I'm sorry, I was going to let you know to hurry out since the kids are already suited up" "ight we'll be out there" I said and turned back to Aizawa once Toshinori left.

"Not yet babe" I said as I patted his cheek and we both walked out the classroom.

Once we made it to the training ground I saw Tsu's hero suit.

"Hey Tsu" "yes Miss Viper?" "Come here for a second" I said and she walked over.

I start to look at her hero suit "knew it, I'm going to put in a order so you can get heat insulation" I said "why?" Sero asked "both Tsu and me have reptile quirks, when it gets to cold we can fall into hibernation, and people who have quirks like Todoroki's have a big advantage on their side" I said.

"Well then what's up with your hero suit?" Bakugou asked "firstly I'm grown, second my hood gives me enough heat to not worry about all that mess" I said before turning back to look at Tsu.

"Thank you miss Viper, you're really smart" Tsu said with a smile and a small ribit sound "nah I'm just looking out for my student" I said and she nodded before walking back to her friends.

With a smile on his face Allmight walked up to explain the activity.

"All of you will go up against Y/n" they all looked at Allmight surprised "why?!" They all yelled "Y/n is an ex villain, meaning you all can get a feeling of what it's like to go against a villain" "no way am I going against her" Kirishima said.

"If it makes y'all feel better I'm not allowed to give you serious injuries or kill you" I said and they all looked at me like I'm crazy "that definitely doesn't help"

I stood in the middle while everyone stood far from me "anytime y'all" I said m, popping my knuckles and just as expected, both Bakugou and Todoroki launched a attack at me.

It was easy to dodge their attacks and I easily broke Todoroki's ice.

"Sorry babes" I said as I ran at Bakugou and turned into a snake that's as big enough to wrap around his neck and knock him out.

As for Todoroki he threw more ice my way and a shard did stab my arm but it wasn't deep enough to actually do anything

I guess Kirishima gained some courage cause he ran at me with his arms hardened but I kicked his chest.

"Y'all need to start reading your opponents movements, if you don't there's no point in fighting them" I said "that's easy for you, this used to be a normal thing for you" Sero said as I cut the tape that he sent at me with my nails.

"True" I had closed my eyes since at this point everyone was coming at me.

I poked my tongue out a bit to sense where everyone was and I saw that Uraraka was trying to send some of Todoroki's ice down on me.

"Good move Ochako, but you're forgetting one thing" "what?" "I can sense any movement from a ten mile radius" I said as I punched the ice and breaking it.

"TEN MILES?" "Yeah I quit" Sero said walking away but I guess Midoria didn't feel the same cause he sent a kick at me with one for all.

Luckily I caught his leg and a huge gust of wind had pushed me back a bit.

"That's what I'm talking about Midoriya" I said "thank you" "mhm anyways that's it for today, I just wanted to get a good fight in" I said.

"Well did we give you one?" Todoroki asked "kinda, it gave me a chance to know what you all need to work on, anyways Bakugou let me talk to you real quick, rest of y'all can go get changed" I said

"What?" "Ay drop the attitude, anyways why you sulking for?" I asked "nun if your damn business" he says and I bent down to look him right in the eye "what's wrong?" I asked again.

"You keep taking me down, it's annoying" Bakugou finally said "that's it? Thought you hated me" I said "why would I?" He asked a bit sharply "don't worry about it, anyways lots of heroes get beat up, you're just a first year and today was your first training day against someone who was actually a villain aka me, so don't think about it so much" I said as me and Bakugou walked a bit around the training grounds

"Oh and drop that attitude with me, most heroes don't act like that, well endeavor does but that's cause he's an asshole" I said and Bakugou actually laughing "oh so that's funny?" "No just the way you were so straightforward with saying it"

"I mean I'm not wrong, but you should know to at least show me a bit of respect, you can be snappy all you want but at lest show a lil respect" I said "yeah I understand" "good, anyways go get changed and go home" I said as I dapped him up and left to who knows where.

I ended up walking into a cafe and just got a drink and chocolate croissants for me and Aizawa.

"Wow, guess the hero life is doing you some good" Dabi said "what do y'all want?" I asked "you already know what we want" Shigaraki said "then you must know my answer, I'm trying to do right for a change anyways" I said.

"pft haha did you here that Shigy? Miss murderer wants to do good. listen here scales, we'll come for you and those kids, no doubt about it" Dabi said "well you better come with an army cause I'm not letting you touch those kids" I said "well then don't come crying to us when we kill those brats" Shigaraki said and the two left in Kurogiri's warp.

"I swear I can never catch a break" I said as I started to walk to the apartment.

"I'm back" I said out loud "there you are, I've been calling your phone, where were you?" "Calm down I just went to a cafe to get a drink and some chocolate croissants" I said handing him the bag.

"Oh... well at least answer your phone, I was worried" "I will, anyways I'm going to bed early so don't worry about making me a plate" I said as I walked into my room and threw all my clothes off before jumping into my bed to fall asleep.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1374