18

𝐀𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐰𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
It's been about a week since Y/n had ran off and since I've been looking for her.

I was barely getting any real type of sleep and I probably looked homeless with how messy my hair was.

"Aizawa just accept it, she's an villain through and through" Chloe had said and at this point her voice was starting to get unbearably annoying.

"CAN YOU SHUT THE HELL UP?" I had yelled making mic and Midnight look at me.

"You know she's always been saying something was wrong about you but I was to dumb to even look at what she was talking about!" "Aizawa ca-" "no I'm not gonna calm down, not when she's the reason for the love of my life having to be on the run"

I could tell I was angry and any long and I'd probably put my hands on Chloe, so I just grabbed my things and left the staff room.

Instead of going to my room to do some paperwork that I haven't touched, I just decided to drive around till I calmed down.

As I drove around the city it had gotten pretty late which I didn't mind and just as I was going to just go home I had saw her.

I stopped my car abruptly and jumped out, running towards her.

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Dani's dumbass had sent me out to get her these chocolate croissants for the both of us from this bakery so I had to wear my all black sweats.

As I walked thinking nobody would notice me, a familiar scent I had fallen in love with was getting strong till I felt him grab my arm.

"Y/n, oh my god it is you" Shota had wrapped me in the tightest hug that I've ever been in but I had hugged him back.

"Where have you been?" He asked me, his face still buried in the crook of my neck.

"Well I've been hiding out mostly, but my friend wanted croissants" I said "friend?" "My old intel, she's helping me with the overhaul thing" I said and Shota nodded.

"Can we go somewhere more private? I'm kinda a felon right now" "oh yeah sorry, my car is over here"

The car ride was pretty awkward and you could tell we both wanted to say something but just didn't.

Once the car had stopped I noticed we were at Shota's apartment.

We both got out the car and after passing the lobby we had walked into the elevator.

"*whisper* fuck it" I heard Shota say to himself as he pulled me closer to him and he leaned down to kiss me.

"I guess you did miss me" I said smiling "of course I did" Shota said as he lifted me up to wrap my legs around his waist and his hands gripped onto my thighs.

The elevator had made it to the apartment and somehow Shota was able to get us in without breaking out of the kiss.

After we both kicked off our shoes Shota had taken the both of us to his room.

Once Shota laid me down he had moved back a bit "fuck I missed you" he said "well then show me how much you missed me" I said, pulling off my hoodie to show the black bra that I had on.

"*mumble* so beautiful" Shota had mumbled as he moved down to suck and bite at my neck, making me moan out once he found my sweet spot.

It didn't take long for Shota to pull off my bra and once he did he had fondled with my boobs for a second before nibbling and sucking at them.

"S-Shota~" "let me hear you beautiful" Shota said as he trailed kissed down my stomach and once he was met with my sweatpants he pulled it off along with my underwear.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Y/n had shivered a bit from feeling the cold air against her pussy.

"So pretty" Aizawa said to himself as he placed Y/n's thighs on his shoulders and dipped his tongue between Y/n's folds, tasting her juices as Y/n softly moaned.

Aizawa held onto Y/n's thighs as he pulled her even closer as he ate her out.

"S-Shota uh, f-fuck" everything felt overwhelming for Y/n and she held onto Aizawa's hair as her eyes practically rolled to the back of her head.

Y/n started to feel her climax coming up and she tried to back away but Aizawa's large hands had kept their grip on her thigh as he pushed his face closer.

"IM C-CU" before Y/n could even finish her climax came ripping through her, leaving her a shaking mess.

Aizawa finally had moved away from Y/n's already quivering pussy, his lips dripping from her climax.

"You know, in a way I'm kinda upset that you left" Aizawa said as he positioned himself.

"What do you mean?" Y/n asked, still out of breath "you'll see"

Without warning, Aizawa had slammed his hips into Y/n, making a loud moan escape her lips.

With every fast and deep thrust Y/n would moan and it was music to Aizawa's ears as he lifted Y/n's legs to be in a mating press.

"Shota, I-I can't take it" Y/n said as her nails scratched at Aizawa's back, making a few cuts and a small bit of blood come to the surface.

"What do you mean? I thought you could handle it" Aizawa mocked as he took an even deeper stroke, not even letting Y/n respond.

At this point it wouldn't be surprising if Aizawa's neighbors were used to the two now with how loud they are.

Gripping onto Y/n's legs, Aizawa had looked down at Y/n with a look that had made her feel even more vulnerable then she already was.

Again Y/n felt another climax building up and this time she had shut her eyes completely shut as it washed over her.

"*huff* *huff*" the two were breathing extremely hard and were both covered in a layer of sweat.

Just as Y/n thought it was over, Aizawa began to rock his hips again.

"*grunt* let's see you leave now" Aizawa said as he lifted Y/n's legs even higher to meet her head giving him even more access to hit deeper spots in Y/n.

Tears were falling down Y/n's face by now and her skin felt like it was burning with every thrust Aizawa made.

"Just one more for me okay?" Aizawa asked Y/n and even in her fucker out state Y/n was able to give him a simple nod.

"Oh shit, Shota I-I fuck" Y/n was babbling complete gibberish and the only thing on her mind now was how Aizawa was fucking her.

With just a few more good strokes Aizawa had finally let himself go and both him and Y/n had came at the same time.

The two stayed still for a second before Aizawa pulled out of Y/n, catching a glimpse of his cum dripping out of her.

Y/n had already fell asleep, making Aizawa chuckle to himself as he picked her up to wash her up.

After cleaning her up Aizawa had twisted Y/n's hair before putting a black bonnet on her so her hair wouldn't mess up while she slept.

"You just don't know how much you mean to me" Aizawa said as he laid Y/n down in the guest room bed before getting in with her, falling asleep shortly after.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1285