20

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Today was the day that we had planned on finally taking down overhaul and I was currently having a talk with Bakugou and the two boys while we were all in our Hero suits.

"Listen if it gets to bad I need y'all to leave" "what why?" They asked "cause if it gets bad I don't want y'all to see me do something that scars you" I said and already they caught my point.

"Fine but we we're not leaving" 'then why did you say fine?' "If something goes wrong we'll be there to help you" Todoroki asked "*sigh* one day you are gonna be the death of me" I said "rather it be us then someone weaker then you" Bakugou said.

After talking to the three I now had to talk to Keigo, Rumi, and Shota.

"Y'all know what to do right?" "Of course we do cutie" Keigo said and Shota sent him a glare "calm down Aizawa, I meant totally" Keigo said nervously "Anyways yeah we know what to do" Rumi said "good" I said.

Now I had to talk with Dani and she had everything set up for all of us to have ear pieces.

Finally we could start the plan which was for Dani to shift herself to look like Chloe using a picture we got from the school records.

"Great, you look just as annoying as her" I said "imma pretend I didn't hear you" "that's fine, anyways please don't drop me when you walk in" I said as I turned myself into a snake, shrinking down to basically a garden snake size.

"I'll try" I heard Dani said before making her way into the building.

Already through Dani's shirt I had saw that overhaul's men had scanned Dani "glad to have you back Chloe" the man said "glad to be back" Dani said and even her voice sounded like Chloe.

As she walked I had navigated the way to Eri's room since she was the objective.

Once we made it to the room I had shifted back to my normal form and walked over to the little girl.

"Shh I'm here to help you" I said and she just looked at me for a second before running to me "it's okay baby I got you" I said as I lifted her up and covered her small body with my hood.

"Okay hurry up Y/n we gotta go" Dani said but already we had saw that the walls started to move around.

"Fuck, ay we gonna need y'all to come in" I said into the ear piece "already on our way" I heard Midoriya say just as I heard a blast from the distance.

"Come on let's go this way" I said as me and Dani ran out of the room but we had ran into this huge space that was already crumbled away.

In the middle of the big space was Chisaki and he had looked up at us.

"Knew it was strange for Chloe to be here since she was already here" he said as Chloe walked over to him.

"Shit" "how is it being seen as a terrible villain again Y/n?" "I don't know, maybe if you come over I can show you" I said and Eri looked at me worried.

"Don't worry Eri you'll be okay, here get on my back real quick" I said and she did just that and I had clipped my hood back on and placed it over my head so Eri wasn't able to see what was going on and she'd still be covered.

"I always hated you bitch" Chloe said "I get that a lot" I said as I started up my quirk.

Already Chloe had ran at me with a crystal dagger but I had easily broken it and I punched her in the face.

"What happened to all that talk Chloe? Didn't think you were this WEAK" I said while taking a scale from my arm to throw at Chloe which had stabbed her arm.

As I fought Chloe, Aizawa and everyone else had ran in and were now fighting Chisaki so he wouldn't be able to get to me and Eri.

This time me and Chloe were going all out and you could tell with the attacks Chloe was making and without noticing I was already stabbed a few times on my arms by her crystals.

Another thing I didn't notice was that my eyes were completely red and glowing as I fought.

"Damn it" I felt another one of Chloe's crystals pierce my skin but this time it was my stomach.

'Fuck I should of covered myself with scales' I thought, cursing myself as I felt Chloe get close enough for me to fall on her arm.

"Finally I can get rid of you" "keep dreaming bitch" I said as I sunk my fangs into her shoulder, letting my venom spread through her body before moving back as Chloe fell to the ground.

For some reason I started to feel like my stomach wound was gone as the crystal faded away.

"Are you okay Miss?!" Eri asked me as she got off of my back and I saw everyone was done with their fight to.

"Yeah I'm fine, just kinda exhausted that's all" I said as I felt my eyes go heavy and just before my head hit the ground I had heard Shota yell my name.

Aizawa's pov
Just as Y/n had hit the ground I had got to her side "shit are the ambulance here?" I asked "yeah let me go get them" Rumi said as she ran with Midoriya to get the Ambulance.

It was weird most of the wounds on her arms and legs were gone and the stomach wound just looked like a surface wound.

I knew it was Eri's quirk from the gold sheen that went over them both but right now wasn't the time to think about quirks.

Once the paramedics took Y/n we had explained everything to the police and even the hero commission who decided to show.

"Since Miss. Miller was framed and everything was brung to light we will allow her to have her hero license back and she will no longer be seen as a villain" the commission said and the news people had filmed it so everyone else knew.

After that I had quickly driven to the hospital and saw that Y/n was sleep with Eri resting next to her.

'Never knew the sight of this would be so sweet' I thought to myself as I walked over to the bed.

Once I sat in the chair next to the bed I had saw that Y/n was stirring awake.

"Hey Shota" she mumbled "hey Y/n, how you feeling?" "Good, is she okay?" She asked, referring to Eri "yeah she's fine" "good"

It was silent for a second before Y/n started to sit up a bit "Shota I wanna adopt her, I know you don't really like kids cause your around them like 24/7 but hear me out-" "Y/n you don't have to convince me, we can adopt her" I said and a smile rested on her plump lips.

"great, now can I go back to sleep?" She asked and I chuckles a bit "yeah sure"

And with that Y/n had fell back asleep "can't believe I got lucky with you" I said before getting comfortable in the chair I was in and eventually falling asleep.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1266