12

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
I start to wake up with my head pounding.

I start to look around and saw that I was surrounded by the LOV which annoyed me.

"Man y'all don't give up huh?" I asked "well maybe if you hurried up and joined us we wouldn't have to do this" Shigaraki said and I over looked him and turned my attention to Dabi and compress.

"Hey y'all" I said and they both waved with a smile "hey Y/n" they both said "huh? Since when we're you her friend?" "Well actually Sako was my ex, and me and Dabi have always been chill" I said, using compress's real name.

"Hi Y/n" Toga said with a cute smile "hey Toga, how you been sweetie?" I asked "good" she said and I nodded.

The whole time Shigaraki looked at me in disbelief "this isn't some meet and great, you're supposed to force her in" "oh nah Y/n's cool so we can't do that" Dabi said as he sat down along side Sako and Toga.

"You- *deep breath* never mind, look today is the day that you join, wether you like it or not, and if you don't then I'll turn you to dust" he said as his hand moved closer to my neck while I just sat there unbothered.

"Um I'm sure you would of dusted me a while ago, but I know boss wouldn't like that now would he?" I asked, referring to all for one, making Shigaraki upset.

"Well anyways nice seeing y'all *crash* but I gotta go home" I said as I broke my restraints "what's the rush?" Sako asked "um I wanna get dicked down, and actually he should be here in a second" I said just as Shota and the rest of the heroes made a huge hole in the wall.

"See you later" Dabi said as he ran into Kurogiri's warp.

"Did you have to say that first part?" Shota asked "I mean why not?" I said as we walked out of the building that I realized was in the downtown area.

Me and Shota just got done with talking to the police when "ew you're covered in hickeys, Aizawa don't you see how much of a whore she is?" Joke asked "girl he's covered to" I said as I lifted Shota's shirt to show off the hickeys on his chest.

"Tch so what you got to fuck? He'll always want me more" she said and I started to laugh "girl that's the first joke that you've told that was funny" I said "I'm serious, isn't my pussy better then hers Shota?" She asked and I stop myself from wheezing at how she was just embarrassing herself.

"Firstly only Y/n can call me Shota, second me and you fucked once and that was two years ago, and I didn't even get to cum" Shota said and I was just standing there surprised with what he said.

"Damn..." I said and Joke looked at me upset "shut up you bitch" she said as she ran at me, this time throwing a punch but I had dodged and pushed her to the ground so I could get on top and beat her.

"Don't fucking touch me bitch" I said as I saw blood leaking from her nose and bruises forming on her face.

"Y/n get off" Shota said as he lifted me off of her "fuck you bitch" Joke said "to late he did first bitch" I said, laughing hysterically.

Time skip
The hero commission had a talk with me about beating up Joke since they were giving me four months to fix my "villain attitude" and since it's only been three months they gave me a warning bla bla bla.

"I didn't even do anything" I said as me and Shota walked out of the building "I know but rules are rules, at least it was just a warning" "yeah I guess, can we get something to eat?" I asked "I was actually gonna cook" "really? Bet, can we do something real quick though?" I asked "sure, what is it?" "Don't worry, just know I'm driving"

I turned down all the windows in the car and connected my phone to the aux as I played "disrespectful" with the audio blasting as I drove to where Joke's agency was.

Once we made it I blasted "Knuck of you buck" and I saw her looking at me with an ice pack held to her face "HOPE YOU LIKE THE BLACK EYE" I yelled and Shota just seemed to be holding back a laugh.

"Sometimes you're to much to handle" "welp you'll be fine" I said as I turned down the music and drove off to the apartment.

Time skip
We made it back home and I started to take out ingredients "you know I'm cooking tonight right?" Shota asked "you always cook, let me this time" I said "but I don't mind cooking for you" Shota said as he had his hands on my hips.

"Shota just let me cook this time, okay?" I asked as my finger traced his scars from under his shirt "fine" "knew you would see it my way? Anyways let me get started"

As I cooked, Shota would talk to me or just have have his arms around my waist as I cooked.

"Ight I'm done" I said and Shota got up from the couch to see what I made "wow, this looks good" "thank you, now grab a plate so we can eat"
The food

We both started to eat, with Shota taking the first bite "you sure it's to early to put a ring on your finger?" He asked "I mean I won't object" I said

Be both joked around and talked and it didn't take long to finish the food.

"*yawn* yeah Imma go to sleep" I said "yeah me to" both me and Shota got up and we went into his room.

Once I changed into one of his shirts we both got in bed and had fell asleep.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1021