7

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Once we had a lunch break I called all of 1-A to a table since I got them food.

"Y'all can eat whatever you want, this is for y'all" I said and their eyes went wide at the selection of food.
The food

"You really are the best teacher" Kirishima said "yeah Miss Viper you're definitely my number one teacher" Denki added "ight now, yall finna make the other teachers jealous" I said laughing

"Anyways y'all enjoy that, I'm finna eat lunch with Aizawa" "oooooooo lunch with Aizawaaa" Mina chimed as she grabbed her food "mind your business" I said playfully shaking my head as I walked off to the room that they had for all the heroes.

As I walked a few heroes had their eyes on my and even a few had activated their quirks.

"damn can y'all calm down?" I said as I stopped in the middle of the room to look at them "we're not the villains here" "boy shut up, you're literally a walking spray bottle, please move" I said which made him sit down instantly as I walked over to the back table that Aizawa was sitting at.

"That was kinda funny" he said chuckling a bit "I'm right though, fuck he finna do? Spray me to death?" I asked and Aizawa had started to genuinely laugh at my joke.

"Okay, anyways here's your food" he said as he slid the food to me with his bandaged arm.

"How you finna eat?" I asked as I took a bite of my fried rice and teriyaki chicken "ill eat at home" he said "nah you not finna starve, here" I said as I held up as much food as I could onto my fork.

Aizawa looked at my fork and saw the look I was giving him so he lets out a sigh and took a bite of my food.

"See that wasn't so bad, now take another bite" I said "Y/n there's people around" "so? Just eat, ain't nobody finna say anything" I said as I turned around to make sure all the other heroes understood my point.

Again Aizawa took a bite of my food and by the time we had to throw away our food both me and Aizawa finished my food.

"Now to deal with Mic again" I said "I just wanna sleep now" Aizawa said with a yawn "don't worry we don't got much longer, then you can go to sleep for as long as you want" I said with a reassuring smile and I felt Aizawa staring at me.

"What?" I asked "nothing, let's go" Aizawa said as we walked into the announcers booth but I got a text from Momo to come over there

"I'll be back, I gotta check on something" I said "okay, call me if something is wrong" Aizawa said "I will" I said as I made my way to the section that 1-A was sitting at.

"What's wrong?" I asked "nothing we just want you to sit with us" Mina said "y'all some annoying ass kids, good thing I like to be annoyed" I said as I sat down between Mina and Kirishima with my legs crossed.

"Thick luscious thighs" I heard Mineta say "Mineta you finna end up counting your days" I said making him shut up just as Midoriya and Shinsou's fight started.

At first it seemed like only Shinsou was talking which was a good thing considering his quirk but Midoriya had responded to something meaning he was caught in Shinsou's quirk.

"COME ON MIDORIYA TURN THE FUCK AROUND" I yelled just before Midoriya had broken out of Shinsou's mind control and punched him out of bounds.

"That's right that's my student" I said "wow Miss Viper, you're more hyped then us" Jirou said "well obviously, I'm finna cheer for all of y'all" I said "well I better hear you cheering when I win this" Bakugou said "we gotta see first, and if you do you already know I will" I said "man you always ruin the vibe with that dramaticness" Sero said to Bakugou.

After a few rounds and Denki losing his fight in an instant, it was finally time for Bakugou's fight against Uraraka.

Even though I had hope for Uraraka I knew the match up was completely unfair since she barely has any fight training with her quirk unlike Bakugou.

As Bakugou kept sending explosions at Uraraka with her going low the whole time I stared to understand her plan once I sensed the rubble flying above.

Uraraka sent the rubble down at Bakugou but he just blasted it away but that could of been her chance to win but I realized Uraraka used to much of her quirk once she had passed out.

Now it was time for Midoria and Todoroki's fight and all I could say was that this would be a close fight.

"I hope Midoriya wins" Mina said "yeah but he hasn't even used his quirk this whole time" Jirou added while I just stayed quiet.

The two's fight starts and it was like Midoriya was going to end up breaking his whole hand just to break Todoroki's ice walls.

Somehow Midoriya got Todoroki to use his fire and almost half the stadium was in flames.

Just as the two charged at each other with full attacks, cementos stopped then and Todoroki ended up winning since Midoriya was out of bounds.

Time skip
The festival was finally over and Bakugou had won the sports festival after Todoroki passed out.

"Told you" he said as I handed him his medal "yeah you did, but don't let this go to your head, cause you know Ill knock you down a peg or two" I said "yeah I know" "good, anyways congrats"

After telling all of 1-A congrats on getting so for in the festival both me and Aizawa left for home.

"*sigh* today has been to long" I said as I got on the couch "yeah I know, I could sleep forever now" Aizawa said "I think I just might, I'll see you whenever I wake up" I said as I lazily walked to my room "yeah same to you" Aizawa said as he didn't the same.

And just as my body hit the bed I was out like a light.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1068