19

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
I start to stir awake, feeling soft sheets touch my skin as there was a strong smell of food.

When I finally got up I saw my birth control and some water on the nightstand "I really don't deserve you" I said as I took a big gulp of my water before taking my pill.

I started to realize how sore my body felt and I already knew it would be a struggle to even get out the bed.

"For someone who's thirty his ass put in some work" I said to myself as I had to hold onto the wall for support.

Just as I cracked the door a bit I heard the front door open.

𝐀𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐰𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Just as I got done with cooking breakfast for Y/n, there was someone at the door.

"Hi wha- oh.. it's you" I said as I saw it was Joke. Completely forgetting that I didn't have a shirt on and that my hair was pulled back I just leaned on the door frame, already knowing Joke was going to say something crazy.

"Well good morning to you to, you look good today" she said "thanks, Y/n tells me that a lot" I said, knowing it would upset her.

"So I guess those are hickeys from her huh? You know if the commission knew that you still had contact-" "if you think scaring me into being with you is going to work then you must definitely lost a few, now can you go?"

Joke had just stood silent, looking at me before turning around and getting back on the elevator.

"I'll kill that bitch one day, just you wait" she said as the elevator doors closed.

'Finally' I thought as I closed the door and felt arms wrap around my waist.

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝗼 𝐘/𝐧
"Hey" I said "hey, have you been listening the whole time?" Shota asked "yeah" I said simply "we'll come on I made you some breakfast" Shota said as we walked to the table.

"Hey you know I gotta go back right? I can't let Dani get worried" I said "that's fine, but I am going to help you" "but you have other stuff to worry about" "it's fine, Allmight already agreed to sub for the class"

I had taken a moment to look at Shota he had a smile that most would say is rare and the way he treated me was almost out of a dream.

Without realizing, I had started to cry "what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Shota asked as he ran over to my side.

"Shota w-why *sniffle* why do you take care of me so much? I don't deserve it" I said while leaning into his arm.

"You're crying cause you used to be a villain and I treat you well?" Shota asked and I nodded my head

"*sigh* you're almost as dumb as the kids we teach, Y/n I've always loved you, that's probably why I never bothered to actually capture you. You being a villain is in the past and I'd still love you if you still were"

It took me a moment to realize Shota said he loved me, love isn't a big word that we use and when we do it didn't have much meaning.

"I love you Shota" I said "I love you to, now come on" Shota said as he lifted me up and we went back to the room to lay in each other's embrace as I had let Dani know where I was before letting myself fall back asleep on Shota's chest.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 610