5

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Another day at UA and today we were taking 1-A on a trip to this hero training facility.

We were already in our hero suits and me and Aizawa let Iida do his thing with getting everyone on the bus.

"Sometimes I really do think he's weird" I said as I saw Iida do that choppy thing "yeah but he's a bright kid" "I know...still a little weird though" I said.

Everyone was finally on the bus and Mina and the girls made me sit with them.

The topic of the strongest quirks came up "if we're just talking about us then definitely Bakugou, Todoroki, and Midoriya" Tsu said "yeah but Bakugou is a bit to scary to be liked" Uraraka said and Bakugou started to yell.

"Anyways y'all excited for today?" I asked as I filed my nails a bit to be sharper.

"Yeah, where are we going though?" Mina asked "you'll see in a second" I said as the bus stopped and we all got off.

"Welcome to Usj" Aizawa said and thirteen walked up next to us, thirteen was pretty cool and warmed up to me when we had to talk about scheduling today's training.

"Hello everyone, I am pro hero thirteen" she does a smell introducing and now we all walked in.

Usj was pretty huge but I had stopped in my tracks once I sensed something was off.

"What's wrong?" Aizawa asked "that's what's wrong" I said as I pointed at the villains that walked out the warp.

"Shit, thirteen protect the kids" Aizawa said as both me and him ran down the long stairs to fight the villains.

"Didn't think I'd have to fight the big bad viper" a big guy said "well you are now" I said as I punched him, knocking him out.

There were so many villains coming at me that I think non of them even tried to fight Aizawa.

"Ight y'all getting annoying now" I said as I turned into a snake that was as big as a small building.

I used my tail to send some of the villains flying and some of them even hit the wall like flies.

"Damn" I heard Aizawa say as I flashed my fangs at a few to just scare them before shifting back to my normal form.

"Are the kids okay?" Aizawa asked and when I turned to my right I had saw a few villains were trying to attack Tsu, Midoriya, and Mineta, who were all in a boat.

"I'll go get them" I said and Aizawa nodded.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
The three students were freaking out over the villains that were trying to get them but they quickly noticed that one by one the villains were getting dragged down into the water.

"What's going on?" Midoriya said as he saw the villains all float back up to the waters surface but they weren't moving.

"A-are they dead?" Mineta said "no it's just my venom kicking in, I'll give the doctors the cure once they get here" Y/n said, reassuring the three even though she was lying about curing the villains.

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝗼 𝐘/𝐧
We swam back to the main part of the training facility but I smelt a strong sent of blood and saw that a big bird looking thing had beat up Aizawa pretty bad.

'So that's a nomu' I thought but quickly anger washed over me for some type of reason and I had ran over and cut the nomu's arms off with my nails.

"What a waste of time, he can regenerate" Shigaraki said as if it was obvious "nah it's not a waste, just wait" I said as I used my left hand to swing around the Nomu's neck and get behind him.

I placed both of my hands on the Nomu's head and I twisted it, instantly killing him.

Shigaraki looked at me surprised "it shouldn't be that easy" he said in disbelief as the kids carried Aizawa to safety.

"Well it is" I said but from behind I realized that the nomu wasn't dead but only playing.

The Nomu threw a bolder at me but Allmight had ran in and broke it to multiple pieces.

"I'm here to help now, good job Y/n" Allmight said "you know you annoy me sometimes, but thanks" I said "I can see, anyways will you be taking on the Nomu?" He asked "nah I know you got this" I said, patting his back before backing away to see what would happen.

At first Allmight had tried to slam the Nomu into the ground but his dumbass got caught in a warp.

"Sorry Kurogiri" I said as Bakugou took him down and Todoroki froze half of the nomu so Allmight could break free.

"Thanks boys" I said to the four since Kirishima and Midoriya had also joined.

"Don't worry about it" Bakugou said as he sent a small blast at Kurogiri.

This time Allmight actually fought the nomu and at first the nomu was matching his strength but some how Toshi added in more force and ended up sending the nomu flying.

"Damn" I said as snip came in and shot Shigaraki before he escaped 'glad we on good terms cause I am not finna get shot' I thought.

Now that all of that was over with and I explained the situation and what went down to the police and Nezu I had raced over to the hospital.

"Whew" I was out of breath from running since I refused to let anyone drive me to the hospital cause that was to much work and I didn't want them to see me actually care.

"Y/n?" Aizawa asked and when I saw him I practically started laughing.

"I know this the wrong time but you look like you should be in Egypt" I said "sometimes I wish I killed you a while ago" Aizawa said.

"sure you do, anyways you'll be able to come home and rest later tomorrow" I said "okay, can you stay here till then?" He asked "aww you want me to stay? Of course" I said in a babyish voice before laughing.

"Okay my bad but yeah I'll stay" I said and Aizawa just hummed before doing whatever people in a full body cast do, and eventually I fell asleep in the chair next to his bed with one thought in mind.

'I'n glad you're safe Zawa'

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1086