1

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Currently I was sitting in a police investigation room with Eraser head or his real name, Aizawa and Allmight who were both trying to make me a deal.

Flashback
"Weak ass" I spat at the villain that tried to run away with MY MONEY that I stole.

"Knew I'd find you" I heard Aizawa say from behind "you always do love" I said with a smile, showing off my fangs.

"You need to come with me" "you say this every time Zawa, I'm not finna turn myself in" "actually I wanted to make a deal with you" Aizawa said which peaked my interest.

"Fine I'll go, but no cuffs" I said, looking right at the officer that held chains in his hand.

"No cuffs, now come on"

End of flashback
"So what's the deal?" I asked Aizawa "become a hero" "huh? Sorry love my hearing must not be working today" I said "I said become a hero, Ua is-" "ua? You mean that stuck up hero school?" I asked with my brow raised.

"Yes Ua, their willing to let you become a hero and work as a teacher, and all of this so that way you don't get locked up" "why?" "Why what?" Allmight asked "why should I agree? I can easily break out of this so called prison, so why?"

"Well there's a villain group called the LOV who's been causing a lot of trouble for our heroes, so if you help us, we'll help you" Aizawa said "I don't need your help..... do I at least get paid?" "Every week" Allmight said "deal"

After filling out a bunch of paperwork and the hero commission plus the chef of police talking to me, we eventually came to an agreement that I would be living with Aizawa till they can trust me.

"You ready to go?" Aizawa asked "yeah" "let's go then" Aizawa said and we walked over to his car, which was a black Ferrari.

"Okay I see you with the nice car" I said "just get in the car" Aizawa said with a small smile on his face.

I was scrolling on the phone that the commission had agreed to give me which was the newest iPhone, and I realized that the car had stopped.

"Are we here?" I asked "yep, come on" Aizawa got out the car and just as I was going to open the door, he opened it for me "what a gentleman" I said.

We had to get into an elevator and I was actually pretty excited.

"Glad you're excited" Aizawa said "how'd you know?" I asked "you do this little shuffle thing and you got a sparkle in your eyes" "carful Zawa, you might be falling in love with me" I said and Aizawa had a deep blush on his face.

"Oh here we are" Aizawa said and I chucked at his nervousness as he opened the door.

"Wow" Aizawa's home looked gorgeous.
Aizawa's home
Living room

Aizawa's homeLiving room