6

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Once Aizawa was able to come back home I helped around and of course made fun of him.

Today I was supposed to take care of the class but I knew Aizawa was stubborn so I just sat in his seat waiting on him to show.

"What are you laughing about?" Denki asked "ya'll finna see" I said just as Aizawa came in.

"Pft" I tried to hold back a laugh but Sero and Denki were already on the ground rolling.

"... you two get an F for the day" Aizawa said and the two stopped laughing "WHAT?" The two yelled "Zawa don't do them like that" I said "Zawa? Ya'll a thing?" Mina asked as she wiggled her eyebrows.

"Sadly no" I said "sadly?" Jirou said making the class look at me with a smile on their face.

"ANYWAYS the Sports thing is coming up, Aizawa you can explain it" I said and they all looked at Aizawa to give more detail "the annual UA sports festival is coming up" Aizawa said "but we were just attacked by villains" Momo said and the class agreed with her.

"apparently UA thinks this'll show everyone that we're doing fine, there will be lots of heroes there and even I wouldn't try anything if I was still a villain" I said and they all looked at me funny "I mean not that I would try anything" I added.

"well anyways lets get training started for the day" Aizawa said and everyone got up out of their seats.

Time skip
today was the day of the sports festival and as expected most of the heroes didn't like me which I didn't mind cause I'm only here for 1-A and not these deadbeat ass heroes.

"I really don't want to deal with Mic" Aizawa said, now with his arms in casts since Granny healed him a bit more "yeah he's pretty annoying but it-" just as I was gonna finish someone that annoyed me to my core had interupted.

"HI AIZAWA" Miss.Joke yelled as she tried to hug Aizawa but he moved out of her grasp "what do you want?" Aizawa asked pretty harshly "to speak to my husband obviously" she said and both me and Aizawa looked at each other.

Joke yelled as she tried to hug Aizawa but he moved out of her grasp "what do you want?" Aizawa asked pretty harshly "to speak to my husband obviously" she said and both me and Aizawa looked at each other

"Didnt he reject you in front of everyone that one time?" I asked and Joke looked at me with hate in her eyes.

"Can you mind your business? Can't believe they let you be a hero" she said "girl I know you not talking, Cause you NEVER mind your damn business" I said and Joke had gotten mad and stepped up to try and hit me but Aizawa got between us.

"We are not gonna fight today, this is for the kids, Joke just go" Aizawa said and Joke looked at him "she's the one ruining everything though" "yeah and I'll ruin that ugly ass face to, just wait" I said.

Finally Joke had left but she made it a point to mouth the words 'fuck you villain bitch'

Once she walked away Aizawa let out a sigh "let's just get this over with" he said as we both started walking to the announcers booth where Mic was already at.

"So how do you think your class will do?" Mic asked "they'll win obviously" I said "oh what happened to not getting attached to the job?" Mic asked since I had told him that on the first day "they've grown on me" I said and he nodded.

"OKAY LETS GET THIS SPORTS FESTIVAL STARTED" Mic announced and both me and Aizawa covered our ears.

"Mic please don't yell so loud" Aizawa said "sorry king tut, anyways Midnight how about you explain today's festivities" Mic said into the microphone.

As Midnight explained today's festival I was already getting bored but Bakugou had walked up to the stage which peaked my interest a bit.

"I'm gonna beat every single one of you extras and be number one" Bakugou said and most of the crowed including the students thought this was a bad choice of words but I say otherwise.

"What a testimony, now let's move onto the first activity" Midnight said and the first one would be a obstacle race.

All the student stood in front of the tunnel and I could tell Todoroki was planning something.

Just as Midnight gave them their go, Todoroki froze everyone's feet 'smart' I thought.

All of 1-A had recovered from Todoroki's attack and they were already catching up.

"Y'all's class is crazy, what are you teaching them?" Mic asked into the intercom "nah that's all them" I said as Todoroki froze the robot.

While everyone was taking down the robots I saw Midoriya grabbed a big metal piece that had fell off.

At first I didn't know why he wouldn't use ofa but I knew he was in the fence since he usually gets hurt while using it.

They all finally made it to the canyon and Bakugou had blasted himself over it.

"That's one way to make it across" I said but noticed Mina was doing flips on the ropes which was pretty impressive.

I started to need to use the bathroom so I got up and left. As I walked I started to smell a smoky smell which meant Endeavor was around.

"Wassup burns" I said "hey Viper" somehow we both became friends through trying to see who is stronger then the other during our encounters when I was a villain, and I guess it stuck.

"I'm surprised that you're the one teaching my son, but I guess you may be a good teacher for him" Endeavor said since he would regularly tell my about Shoto even when I used to be a villain.

"Of course I am, anyways I gotta pee so see you later" I said as I left for the bathroom.

Time skip
Once I got back from the bathroom the next activity had already started and almost everyone was trying to chop Midoriya's head off.

"Glad I ain't him" I said "yeah imagine having a bounty on your head" Mic said jokingly "I used to have a bounty on my head" I said mindlessly "yeah kinda forgot about that" Aizawa said.

Once we turned our attention back on the festival we saw that Todoroki had frozen half the stadium to create a ice wall to keep people out.

It was such a close call for Midoriya's team but lucky for them dark shadows had grabbed a bandana to score them in the top five.

"Now for the real games to begin"

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1109