15

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Today was Sunday and Shota had to help Might with some paperwork and so I stayed home in his room.

I had a short attention spam and I was starting to get bored with scrolling on my phone.

Along side my boredom I was also feeling a bit horny. Normally I would of been handled that and that's what I was getting ready to do.

As I threw my shorts and panties somewhere on the floor a idea popped into my head.

With me on all fours and my pussy facing the mirror that Shota had on the side of his wall I had taken a picture of myself, the flash being the only thing covering the full view of me.

Once I sent it to Shota with a smile on my face I had finally brushed my fingers against my clit.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
While Y/n was teasing herself a bit, knowing Aizawa would be on his way at some point, Aizawa had just opened his phone.

"You okay?" Allmight asked as Aizawa's expression changed a bit.

"Yeah, Y/n texted saying there's a problem at the apartment" "oh okay, I'm pretty much caught up on work so you can go" Allmight said as Aizawa quickly nodded and grabbed his things, walking out of the room a bit faster then usual.

Now speeding his way back to the apartmen, it didn't take long for Aizawa to get back and he even left his things in the car.

As Y/n was now moving two fingers into herself with a small gushing sound, her lips curl into a smirk as she sensed that Aizawa was back.

"Damn" Aizawa had walked into the room to see Y/n's fingers soaked in her juices, making him not able to rip his eyes away from the display.

"I need you Shota" Y/n said as she moved her fingers out to show Aizawa her already puffy pussy that was also dripping.

Without saying a word Aizawa had walked over to Y/n and his middle and index fingers rubbed around Y/n's pussy, just barely grazing her clit.

"Don't tease me Shota" Y/n said breathlessly "but didn't you send me that pretty little picture of yourself? Knowing that I was around our coworkers" Aizawa said, finally sinking his fingers into Y/n, making her moan at how thick his fingers are.

"I-I missed you though" Y/n stutters out as Aizawa picked up his pace "well I'm back now, and now I can give you all the attention you want" Aizawa said as he added a third finger, hearing that gushy sound as Y/n's juices dripped down his hand.

"Fuck you're so beautiful, love" Aizawa said as he curled his fingers, feeling Y/n's walls throb and squeez around them as he placed kissed and hickeys on her back.

"FUCK~" Y/n's climax had came abruptly and she had actually creamed around Aizawa's fingers.

"You're full of surprises" "I know I am" Y/n responded breathlessly as Aizawa threw his clothes off and pulled Y/n by her hips so she could feel his tip poking her folds.

With a deep grunt Aizawa slowly pushed his dick into Y/n and she held onto the covers of the bed as support.

"Look at how beautiful you are, taking my dick in so well" Aizawa said as he wrapped his hand around Y/n's neck to make her look at the mirror, seeing the fucked out look on her face and the way Aizawa gripped on her hips.

"UH r-right there" Aizawa had went deeper and hit Y/n in that one spot and he kept hitting it, making Y/n tear up a bit from how overwhelming it was.

I with a few more thrusts Y/n had cried out as she came around Aizawa's dick, her body giving out.

After Y/n, Aizawa had also finally came and pulled out with a grunt, seeing a white mixture of his and Y/n's cum leaking out of her.

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝗼 𝐘/𝐧
Shota had went into the bathroom and started a bath before picking me up.

"Look at you taking care of me and shit" I said "I like to take care of you" Shota said as we got in the bath, his hands rested on my stomach while I rested my head against his chest.

"So why did you send me those pictures? Not that I mind" "I was bored and horny, and why not frustrate you a little" I said "mm well you definitely did that" "I know" I said with a cheesy smile as I kissed Shota's jaw.

After getting cleaned up and being all cute and shit, Shota had ordered some food and after eating that we both had got on the couch and fell asleep.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 820