13

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
It's been a few weeks and today I was in charge of hero training so I made everyone do one on one fight training and it started off with Momo vs Todoroki.

Watching the two give their all made me proud but also made me think back on when I was their age.

Flash back, age 5 Author's pov
Y/n's mom had noticed that her daughter had seemed different, she thought that maybe her daughter had developed her grandfather's quirk which was time manipulation but she had just found out that Y/n had gotten her biological father's quirk.

"Where are we going mommy?" Y/n asked as her mom lead her to the darker side of town, the side that most people were to scared to go to.

"From now on I'm not your mother, since you wanna have the same quirk as that monster you can live just like how he used to before he passed" Y/n's mom said as she left the little girl, confused, hungry, and scared.

It didn't take long for a woman by the name Diana, a villain who only did simple crimes and stole front the rich to start taking after Y/n.

"Come here baby" Diana said, making Y/n walked over to her "what do you see me as?" She asked "probably my mom, but she was really mean so my better mom" Y/n said with the cutest smile on her face.

"That's very sweet dear"

Ten years later, age fifteen. Y/n's pov
The memory of Diana's passing popped up into my head and I started to remember the look she had on her face as she told me to grow up and be better then she was.

"Guess I fucked that up" I said to myself as I kicked a rock in the street but quickly saw a group of four thugs huddled around a duffle bag of money.

"My lucky day" I said as I turned into a small garden snake as two of them walked away.

Once I was close enough I turned back human and grabbed the duffle bag "THANKS YALL" I yelled as I started to run away from them while laughing.

I heard them heading after me before I smelt a familiar scent.

Once he tied them up I turned around "shouldn't you be doing something else right now?" I asked Aizawa, a boy who had just became a underground pro hero last year, and a boy who I kept running into a lot.

"This is something else" Aizawa replied making me roll my eyes "welp you got them so I'm going home" I said "not this time, you're coming with me" Aizawa said and I looked back at him with a smile.

"Gotta catch me first" I said as I ran away from him and at some point losing him.

"Now to home" I started to walk to what most people would call the villain side of town, lots of crimes went down over there and for most it was hell to live at and I'd say the same but this is also the last place I saw miss Diana.

I dropped the bag of money with the rest of my stollen money and stuff before grabbing some clothes to change into after I take a shower.

"SHIT" the water was cold again and at this point I was starting to think I'd never have a hot shower.

"Just wait, I'll steal all the money that I need and become someone that nobody messes with" I said as I got out the shower and started drying myself off with a towel.

Once dressed I made myself some chicken ramen noodles before sitting on the couch and watching tv.

As I ate my noodles my front door was slammed open "there you are brat" the thugs from earlier said and I got up "awww y'all missed me so much you followed me home, y'all are so sweet" I said and one of them moved to try to take my money but I had quickly turned into a snake and bit his arm making sure to slip in my venom.

"That bitch got her venom in me" the guy said and already he fell to the ground signaling that his joints were locking up which would lead to blood clots and next the heart shutting down.

"You should know your place kid, now that you hurt our friend we gotta kill you" the main guy said but I had already turned human and I was right behind him with my nails to his throat.

"We'll see who kills who" I said as I sliced his neck open with my nails.

Last but not least was a more skinny guy but he tightened his grip on his bat.

"Oh come on, don't you wanna avenge your friends?" I asked, taunting him.

The guy ran at me with the bat but in a blink of an eye I had his heart in my hand.

"Now I know what killua felt like" I said as I watched the man fall onto my floor meaning he had died.

"Man it's dirty in here, I wonder if Daniella is up to cleaning this up for me" I said, referring to my friend who was on the hacker side of villany but also liked the thrill of someone's blood on her hands.

"Hey Dani" I said since her apartment was just below me "hey Y/n, wow that's a lot of blood, did something happen?" "Yeah, was wondering if you wanted to clean it up before it starts to stink" I asked and a smile rested on her plump and soft lips "yeah don't worry about, I'll be up there in a second"

Another thing about Dani was she was my intel, always telling me where all the money was or if I needed to take someone out. But she was also my best friend with a few benefits when I was "frustrated".

Time skip 26, current age
As I walked through the streets at night in my villain outfit, Dani was telling me about this rich dude who was at one of these corners.

"Take a right and he'll be right there" "Thanks Dani" I said into the ear piece before turning the corner to see the man.

"What do we have here, you know anymore gold watches and you won't be able to lift your arm" I said and the fat man looked at me in horror.

"T-the Viper" "aww you know me? I'm flattered" I said and already he was giving me his valuables.

"Thank you honey but you know I can let you go now that you know what I look like" I said "I-I won't tell" he said and I rested my sharp and long nail on my bottom lip.

"You know what, it's not like those hero's will get me, so I'll show mercy this one time" I said and the man thanked me before running away.

"You still doing this type of stuff?" Aizawa asked from behind me "sorry sweetheart but you know how this world is" I said "yeah but I also know that this isn't the only way-" "Aizawa I'm glad you wanna help but it's to late, I already got a bounty on my head"

Aizawa seemed a bit upset by that statement and I had walked up to him "don't worry though, I can't get taken down that easily" I said into his ear before giving his neck a small kiss before walking away, swaying my hips as I walked not knowing my world would change in a few months.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1294