3

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Today was finally the first day of school for not only the students at UA but also me as a teacher.

Apparently I was going to be class 1-A's second teacher next to Aizawa so I guess teaching a bunch of horny ass teens on steroids wasn't that bad.

I did my normal morning routine and decided to not wear my villain/hero suit but just bring it just in case, and I got dressed in something else
Hair and fit check

I did my normal morning routine and decided to not wear my villain/hero suit but just bring it just in case, and I got dressed in something elseHair and fit check

Once I was dressed I walked out of my room and saw Aizawa made breakfast.

"Morning Zawa" I said "morning, I made breakfast but eat fast because we need to at least be there to see the class" "yeah yeah I got it"

I started to eat the food and it was really good "hey who taught you how to cook?" I asked "myself" "no way, this food to good" I said "Well I don't mind cooking for you, it's kinda relaxing to cook food for someone besides me" "yeah I get that, anyways let's go" I said as I cleaned my plate and grabbed my purse.

I was a bit excited to see what teaching these kids would be like till I remembered what I was like back in my high school years before I dropped out, ruining my excitement.

"What's it like?" I asked "what's what like?" "What's it like being a teacher?" I asked "it's okay, I guess most would say I'm a bad teacher since I expelled a whole class once" "damn, who fucked up your scales?" I asked, making a small snake pun.

"I mean some people aren't cut out for it, and that's the hard truth" "I like that answer it's better then those other bullshit reasons" I said "yeah"

We both walked into the class and already everyone was there.

Once the kids saw me walk in they all froze "woah... I know she used to be a villain but she's so sexy" a purple haired kid said and I looked him dead in the eye.

"I've only been a "hero" for two weeks, don't push your luck" I said and I noticed the frightened expressions.

"Haha just joking, we all know I would if killed you on the spot anyways" I said "*sigh* anyways I am your teacher Aizawa, I'm an underground hero na-" "named Eraser head!" A green haired kid said and I recognized him as Izuku Midoriya, aka Allmight's successor.

I had over heard allmight talking about it and once he told me the truth about his secret and stuff he tries to bribe me with money to stay quiet but I declined and just promised to stay quiet about everything.

Once Aizawa was done with introducing himself it was now my turn.

"Hi everyone, you already know me as the villain turned hero Viper, my real name is Y/n Miller but if I hear y'all call me anything but Miss. Viper I will not hesitate to pop you in your mouth. Now who has a question?" I asked and the whole class started to raise their hand.