21

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
A few weeks had passed and despite me killing Chloe the hero commission excused it as a necessary act.

Also me and Shota had adopted Eri and we had decorated the guest room for her.

"Mom" I heard Eri say next to me "yeah wassup cutie?" I asked her "can I go to work with you and dad?" She asked and in a way I was happy that she opened up to us in such short time.

"Yeah sure, actually today's their provisional test to I bet you'd have fun watching that" I said as I handed her backpack before fixing my hero suit a bit as Shota walked over.

"How are you today beautiful?" Shota asked me as his chin rested on my shoulder and his arms wrapped around my waist.

"*light chuckle* good, handsome" I said and Shota hummed before bending down to Eri's hight.

"And how are you Tiny?" She asked with a soft smile "great, dad" Eri had said with full enthusiasm "*chuckle* that's great, now come on, we have a provisional test to watch" Shota said as he lifted Eri in his arms as we walked out of the apartment.

As usual the girls all showered Eri with love and the same as the boys and even Bakugou sometimes asks about Eri.

After doing a quick headcount we had all got on the bus and Eri was chilling in the seat next to me and Shota while coloring and talking to Midoriya since she forced him to sit in the seat next to her.

"You okay?" Shota asked "yeah, I'm just glad we brought her home" I said "me to" Shota said as his thumb rubbed circles into my thigh.

Eventually we had made it to the arena that the provisional was being held and I was pretty excited to see how everyone would do.

"Come on yall" I said as we all got off the bus and now stood on the sidewalk.

"You all already know how everything will go down, me and Y/n and Eri will be up in the stands viewing you all which means you can't depend on us to help you out during this" Shota said "yep but don't worry you all know my loud ass will be cheering you on so just do your best" I said with a smile that quickly fell.

"Aw I love a good pep talk moment, I would do that with my class but they already know what to do" Joke said "aren't you that lady mom says makes bad jokes?" Eri said while giving Joke a look that I knew she got from me.

"Pft my bad, Eri let's go sit down" I said as me and Eri laughed while walking away to the spectators area.

"I hope Izu does good" Eri said "yeah same, but I know all of 1-A will do well" I said with a proud smile as Shota walked over.

"Can't believe she caught your attitude" "what attitude?" I asked as Eri leaned over, copying the exact face I was making.

"You two are lucky I love you" "mhm that's what I thought" I said as me and Eri sat back, watching everyone get started on the first activity.

To be honest everyone was doing pretty good but that Shindo kid was definitely a challenge with his quirk.

Obviously Bakugou was doing good and surprisingly he had taken my advice and actually thought his movements out.

"Wow he actually took your advice" Shota said "I'm just that good" I said

Time skip
We were on the last activity and everyone was doing good even with a few slip ups as they all rescued the actors.

Even Todoroki used my advice and had taken down gang orca.

"Guess our class did better" I said, looking over at joke "tch barely" she said, walking off.

"Always mad about something" I said as we walked back to our class.

"Aww yall did so good" I said, hugging the three boys "ew get off" Bakugou said despite the fact that he wasn't pushing away from me.

"Bakugou just be quiet, anyways since y'all all did good today, you'll get a surprise" I said "what is it?" Mina and Denki asked, running up to me.

"Well it's not a surprise if I tell you, just know it's good" I said before walking back over to Shota.

"You spoil them to much" "No I don't, their just kids, I still want them to have fun" I said "*sigh* I know" Shota said with a smile, giving my lips a quick kiss before we all got back onto the bus, heading to UA before going back to our homes.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 794