14

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
'I wish I could sleep forever' I thought as I got ready for the day in my bathroom while Shota was getting ready in his.

I ran a few products through my hair before putting on my jewelry, completing my outfit.
Hair and fit check

"You ready?" Shota asked from outside my room "yeah" I said as I opens the door

We both walked out of the apartment.

As usual the car ride didn't take long and me and Shota were talking half the time.

"Oh there's supposed to be a new teacher, we have to meet her before class starts" Shota said as he placed his phone in his pocket and held my hand "oh okay"

Turns out the new teacher was just a teacher in training so she would help different classes on different weeks.

We walked into the teacher room and this white girl who seemed to be around the 5'2-5'3 area, her hair was blond and she had blue eyes which freaked me out cause I don't fuck with blue eyes.

"Oh you must be that Viper girl" the girl said and I gave her a stank face

"Girl? I'm a grown woman" I said "oh I'm so sorry, *gasp* you must be Aizawa, oh my god you're so tall" she said and she moved to hug Shota but he moved out of the way

"Yeah that's me, are you the new student teacher?" He asked "oh yeah I am, my name is Chloe" she said 'basic ass name' I thought.

"Well Chloe we just wanted to meet you, hopefully we get more time to talk but we gotta get to our class" I said "wow I didn't know ua trusted you around kids, must show how powerful the teachers are, well okay see you" I looked at Shota for a second before taking in a deep breath trying not to get locked up just yet.

"Yeah okay" I said as we walked off.

"You okay miss Viper?" Kirishima asked "yeah I'm fine, don't worry" I said, giving a fake smile that I knew they could see through.

I decided to take out my computer and do some research on this gang that the heroes are looking for, apparently they're making bullets that can take away quirks.

As I did some research I started to use some of my old hacking skills that Danny helped me work on to find the files from the commission.

"Hey Miss Viper" Todoroki said making me look at him "wassup Todoroki?" I asked since he never really talks.

"Can you help me improve?" He asked and I was confused for a second "like on your quirk?" "Yeah, you're good at giving advice and you're straight forward or as Sero says, raw" he said and I almost laughed at the last part.

"Um sure, when do you wanna start?" I asked "next week" he said and I nodded "hey hold on, how come icy hot gets to train with you?" Bakugou asked as he walked over to "you can to" I said "good" "can I also?" Midoriya asked "yeah sure" I said and the three had a smile on their face as they walked back to their seat.

Time skip
Today I was supposed to help the boys improve their quirks so I had them meet me in the big gym in ua.

I was dressed in black leggings and a black sports bra for the training.

"Hey miss Viper" Midoria said with Bakugou and Todoroki behind him "y'all know after hours you can just call me Y/n right?" I asked "really?" "Yeah I don't mind" I said and they nodded.

"Anyways let's get started, I want y'all to come at me one on one, if you see nobody fighting then that's your chance" I said "we already did this before though" "I know but just do it" I said and as expected Bakugou ran at me.

His attacks were more calculated but he still had that arrogance which messed him up a bit.

"*BOOM*" I had turned my bottom half into a snakes tail and slammed Bakugou into the wall.

"Come at me" I said and Todoroki used his ice which was expected since that's what he's used to but when I dodged he used fire.

"Okay good thinking" I said to him as I got closer, closing the gap since Todoroki wasn't good with close range attacks.

Before I knew it the three were in the ground out of breath.

"Well y'all definitely improved, Bakugou I want you to work on watching your opponent so you can predict their moves" "how?" "Watch a fight video or sum" I said

"anyways Todoroki try to think of ways to use your quirk in close range, I know you can't make articulate shapes but you can also make basic things from your ice, your fire on the other hand, you gotta up the temperature, if you can't give me burns then you definitely can't give one to other villains" I said and he nodded.

"And Midoriya stop breaking your bones, every time you use a big attack you break something, try to work on your emotions and the amount of power you put into a simple hit"

Once I finished giving them advice I took them out for ice cream since I wanted some.

"You know you're a really good teacher" Midoriya said "really?" I asked since in my eyes I didn't do much "yeah you're good at giving advice without just flat out telling us, which helps us improve" Midoriya added and I nodded as I took a bite of my ice cream.

"Well thank you, but it's getting late and I'm sure y'all parents are waiting on you" I said "yeah probably, see you at school Miss Y/n" Todoroki said "yeah see you" Bakugou and Midoriya said.

I walked back home, saying hi to Shota even though he was half sleep and I kept up my research on Overhaul.

Once I got bored and my eyes started to strain I got on the couch and laid on top of Shota.

"*mumble* Was waiting on you to lay with me" Shota mumbled as he rested his hands on my back "well I'm here now, so let's sleep" "don't gotta tell me twice" and with that we both fell asleep.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1070