8

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
It was now Sunday and both me and Aizawa were at UA to finish up the last of the lesson plans for the month.

"Ugh I'm so tired" I said in my desk "just a few more papers and we'll be done" Aizawa said but I had other plans in mind.

I got up and walked over "come on Shota, let's go do something" I said with a sly smirk and it seemed like I caught Aizawa off guard.

"Y/n not in here" "why not? Nobody is here but us, and Ive been noticing that look you have when I have on those shorts at home" I said and my hand trailed down Aizawa's chest to feel the muscles he had under his shirt but I stopped right before actually touching the obvious bulge.

"But let's finish this work first" I said with a smile as I walked back to my desk, leaving a frustrated Aizawa in his chair.

𝐀𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐰𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
After Y/n walked back to her desk I felt my hard getting unbearable with the thoughts she placed into my head and all I could do right now was take a deep breath and at least try to do the rest of this work.

Every time I'd take a glance at Y/n she would just give me a flirtatious wink before going back to her work.

It didn't help that most of her clothes showed off her curves so I was just left here to my own imagination.

Time skip
𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Today was another class day and everyone would be creating hero names.

"How did you come up with your name?" Midoriya asked "I didn't, everyone kinda just stuck to calling me viper cause of how fast I am" I said "well I mean there were a bunch of stories on how you killed a few people so I understand why you'd have that name" Tokoyami said

"yep, well anyways who wanna go first?" I asked and Tsu stood up.

"Pro hero Froppy" she said "okay that's a good name, good job Tsu" I said and Tsu walked to her seat with a smile.

Mostly everyone had a good name and we decided to just call Ayoama Twinkle since his original name was to long.

Now Bakugou had stood up "Lord king explosion murder" he said and I busted out laughing.

I was practically rolling on the floor with Sero and Denki and the rest of the class as we laughed at the name.

"Whew, my bad babes" I said as I had to take a deep breath "if the name was so funny how about you give me one" Bakugou said "what about "ground zero" then" I said and Bakugou rolled his eyes "lucky it's a good name" he said as he walked back to his desk.

Time skip
Today everyone was gone for their internships which left me and Aizawa to do hero work.

We usually split up and did our own thing and today was no different.

I mostly walked around in alleyways since that's usually where most things go down in and cause that's what I normally did when I was a villain.

I heard screaming from the alley next to me and at this point it was night already so I ran over there to see it was a nomu but it looked different then the other one.

"Don't worry I'll handle this, you just get to safety okay" I said to the woman who was still frightened but nodded before running off.

"Now for you" I said to the nomu who also seemed to have wings.

Already it launched itself at me and I had moved behind him and ripped his wings off with my hands.

"No regeneration, good" I said as I punched it, sending it flying to a near by wall.

The nomus were probably the only thing that the commission said us heroes could kill since they had enough to study so I wasn't going to hold nothing back.

The nomu seemed to get bigger which gave me an idea of what it's quirk could be.

"I can do that to" I said as I turned into a pretty large snake.

The nomu began to throw a big metal pole at me which showed its intelligence but I had quickly slapped it away with my tail before grabbing the nomu with my teeth.

"*muffled* have a nice flight" I said as I threw the nomu watching as a flag on a building had pierced the nomu, instantly killing it.

Once that was done I turned back but I had a bad feeling about something.

"Hey Zawa" I said into the phone "what's wrong?" He asked out of breath "I got a bad feeling about something, I'm going downtown" "okay, call me if somethings wrong" "I will" I said and the call ended.

I started to run into the downtown area with my hood up to cover my face so that way nobody would try to stop me right now.

As I ran with the clacking of my heals I heard crashing in an alley and Midoriya, Todoroki, and Iida's scent filled my nose.

"You boys always doing something" I said to myself as I ran into the alley to see that they were fighting Stain, while Iida was on the ground next to the pro hero native.

"Miss Viper" the three said and Stain had looked at me "was wondering when Miss traitor would show" he said "I haven't betrayed anyone, Stain" I said as he took out both of his swords and I shook my arms a bit to see the black snake scales form as protection since I knew what Stains quirk was.

"But you have, leaving the villain life to be like those money hungry heroes" Stain said as he tried to pierce me with his sword but I blocked with my left arm.

"I'll never be like them, and who made you the judge of everything? Last I checked you're just as bad as them" I said as I slashed his arm pretty deep.

"Well this time I'll add you to my list" he said, trying to kick my leg but I just lifted it up and slammed it down on the side of his head.

"Dang" I heard Todoroki say behind me "Iida once this is over with, me and you gonna talk" I said and Iida let out a defeated sigh "okay miss viper" he said as I kept dodging Stains swords.

Again stain tried to cut me, this time with both of his swords, but I had grabbed the two blades with my hands that were covered in scales so that was I didn't get any cuts.

"Sorry stain but I'm not finna lose, especially not in front of my students" I said as I sliced his inner thighs with the swords before knocking him out with one good punch.

"Y'all got rope?" I asked "I do" Native said since he was finally able to stand.

I finally let down my hood and my scales retreated back into my skin as I picked up a beaten Iida.

"I'm sorry for being weak" Iida said "you're not weak, but you should of never ran in alone, hell I'd rather you call me to help, but you're still a first year, so just take it easy" I said "thank you Miss" he said and I felt him fall asleep on my back.

Once the police, Aizawa, and some heroes showed they took Iida on the ambulance to get him checked up.

"You okay?" Aizawa asked since I had stumbled a bit "y-yeah I'm chilling" I said as I took a step and passed out.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1304