28. Daddy Clay

Andreas P.O.V

"They're wolves like us...well.....like me."

I looked at Alex. "Okay, and what makes them so bad?"

"They eat humans. I don't."

Then get me the fuck out of here."

He smiled. "I have a plan."

"Cool. What is it?"

He smirked and I so badly wanted to hide from him. "Al....."

"Your not included." He said and pushed me out the circle to were the guys could see me.

I continued to lay on my side not moving, to pretend I was still invisible. Yet, the man eating beasts were staring at me. Shriek looked at his friend. "You hungry?"

Shit. I scrambled to my feet and ran towards what I thought was a good direction. Something told me run in this direction. I could hear heavy footsteps chasing me. Shit. Shit. Shit.

"Come here girly. We just want to play."

"Screw you wolf man." I yelled.

The steps got closer and closer. I was gonna die. I knew I should have never trusted a wolf. My lungs were burning and I was now breathing quickly. My body wasn't built for running, I don't run. Listening I didn't hear anything but kept running. I turned a little to look and a huge wolf was chasing me with its big paws. I screamed and forced myself to go faster. The wolf jumped over me and stood in front of me. I stopped and took a few steps back. "It's ok Mr.Wolf. You don't have to eat me."

He sat on his hind legs and looked at me. I smiled. "Good. I'm all skin and bone I'm not that good looking." I breathed. "god I wish these things were more like dogs." I said more to myself.

He growled and I fell back on my butt. Stupid Andrea. He walked towards me and I shut my eyes ready for my death. Nothing happened. I opened one eye to see Alex standing in front of me. I glared at his face. "You jackass."

He glared. "Don't call me a dog you ass."

I stood up and pointed at him. "You almost killed me."

"Kill you? I had to fight off two grown ass wolves on my own."

"Boo hoo."

He gave an animalistic growl. "I don't know why I saved you."

"I don't know either. I was perfectly fine saving my own ass."

"Maybe your ass shouldn't be getting into trouble."

"Maybe you should stop looking at my ass and focus looking for your damn brain."

He was yelling by now. "Maybe you shouldn't have a fine ass I wouldn't have to look at it."

I threw my hand up. "Your a perv dog."

He growled. "I'm not a dog."

I pushed his chest. "You are. Your a jack ass dog face." I turned around and pointed to my butt. "You can kiss it."

He glared. "Screw you."

I laughed. "I would if I could but I can't. So screw you."

I started to walk away. "Don't follow me dog breath."

"Get your ass back over here Andrea."

I kept walking. "Why?"

"Because I want to protect you dumb ass. Now get over here."

I waved him off. "I have a mate thing for all that...... now piss off. And if you wanted to protect my human ass come get it."

I heard him walking angrily towards me. He grabbed my arm and looked down at me. I was about to yell at him when he came to my level and kissed me grabbing my ass in the process making me gasp. By that it allowed him to enter my mouth. I was stunned. I didn't know what to do. Something inside was yelling at me push him off but I was frozen. He pulled back and went to my ear. "You can't be mad. I simply listened to your command Andrea." His voice was deep in a sexy way that I now felt like jello. He pulled me closer and tightened his grip on my butt. "I just listened to you like the dog I am apparently."