17. I dont like the dark

A/n

I updated this last week and just now finding out it didn't.....sorry

Sorry if it's bad or really bad grammar
~_~_~_

Recap:
She was sitting on the bed and looked at me. "You have a very big room."

I looked around. "Aren't you rich?"

She rolled her eyes. "Well....yeah."

"Then why do you seem so amazed at the house?"

She shrugged. "I'm use to all my friends not having a lot of money like me. Usually they just want to be my friend because I have money."

I nodded. "Well...they suck."

My door opened and a girl from my school was standing there. "I'm come to confess my love to you."

I raised a brow and leaned against the closet smirking. "Continue."

Clayton's P.O.V

She looked at Andrea and back at me then to Andrea. "who are you? can you give us privacy."

Andrea moved back on my bed and put her arms behind her and smirked. "Nah, but you can proceed to express your love to my mate though."

She glared at Andrea and left. I looked at Andrea and looked down. "She's so my mate."

I pushed off the wall and moved toward the door. "Come on."

I walked out and went to Colton's door. Knocking he opened it and he was shirtless. I raised a brow and he saw my confusion. "Yeah."

"Why are you shirtless?"

He pushed the door open all the way and there was a girl sitting in his bed. She waved and I looked back at him. "Dude." I was speechless. I had nothing to say. We just got back and he was already boning some girl. " Going to my house. I'll see you later."

He put his hand out so we can do our handshake but I put my hands up. "I'll pass."

I grabbed Andreas hand and pulled her with me.

Mom was sitting on the sofa with Levi. I stopped and looked at them. "Am I still the only one who finds him being awake weird."

She looked at me. "Yeah. But I'm not putting much thought to it."

"Well, I'm going to the house."

"Alright. Be safe."

"Where are you going without saying hello to me."

I put my head down. "Hello grandma."

"And me." I looked me see both grandmothers standing there.

I waved. "Bye."

I usually called Levi's mom granny and my dads mom just plain grandma but they both were standing there.

Granny grabbed Andrea. "Well aren't you pretty."

Andrea smiled. "Thank you."

Why is she acting like that. She doesn't talk like that.

Grandma looked at me to her. "You are mates."

I nodded. "Yeah. Can we go now."

I didn't trust the both of them together.

Granny smiled. "Babies."

Andrea raised a brow. "Babies?"

Oh goddess help. I quickly went to them. "Ok we are leaving."

"Babies. I wasn't more gran babies."