6.Breakfast with the riches!?

A/N

This goes to UhNickyFranta

That's name doe!

Ok on with this story doe.

I really got to stop saying doe....or Nahhh!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andreas P.O.V

"What should I wear?" Lilly asked me looking at all her clothes spread out.

I turned and looked at her. "It's a fucking breakfast. Why do you care anyway?"

"Why are you so snappy?" she said pulling on a yellow sun dress.

"Because you getting fancy for a guy you don't know over breakfast with his family." I snapped looking back at the TV.

"Sorry he's hot."

"Whatever." I mumbled under my breath.

My phone buzzed and I looked at it. My heart fluttered a little.

'R u ready?'

It was from him. I smiled to myself.

'Yeah. We will meet you there.'

'Cool. See you soon.'

I looked back at the TV. "Why are you smiling.?

I looked at Lilly. "I'm not smiling."

"You were a few minutes ago. Who was that text you?"

"My brother."

"You don't have a brother."

"Why are you asking me questions?"

"Why were...."

I stood up and cut her off. "Yeah sure whatever. I will meet you and my mom at the place. Later."

I left out our room and walked over to my moms room. "Mom. I'm going. They said they will meet us there."

She was already done and she wasn't even dressed fancy. She was wearing a simple pink sundress. With her big round glasses with her hair up.

"Ok. I will be down there in a few."

I walked out her room and went to the door. I left and went down to the lobby.

"I'm the only normal person. In this world." I said to nobody.

I was wearing normal clothes. Shorts, a tank tops and my hair was up in a messy bun. I was being me. Even though Clayton was extremely hot, it could never work because one, He's too hot. Two, I was plain. and three, my best friend likes him and I couldn't do that to her.

I walked out the elevator and walked through the lobby. I pulled my phone out. "Ok breakfast crab shack, where are you located."

"If you follow me I think I can help you." I looked up to see Clayton smiling at me.

He was wearing a black tank top with a palm tree in the middle and shorts, with his hair up in a quiff but it slightly went to the side. His eyes where more green today than yesturday.

I glared at him. How could I glare at something to perfect? but oh well. "Why are you here?"

"My mom sent me over here to see how many rooms were available."

I realized I was in his way. "oh sorry."

As I moved to the side I tripped on air. I instantly reached out to grab him and he caught me by the waist.