2. Its gonna be a long trip

Clayton's P.OV

"Clayton. If you don't get your ass down here within 10 seconds. We're leaving you." I heard my mom yelled from outside.

I rolled my eyes. "Mom, I'm coming you should have gave me more time to pack."

"You had since yesturday." she called back.

"Beauty doesn't just happen mom. It takes perfection." I said looking out the window down at her.

She looked up at me. "I'm gonna beat your ass."

"Ok ok. I'm coming now. Whats the spell to just move all this stuff down there."

"You might set it on fire let me do it." She said and the next thing I know all my stuff was outside.

"Thank you moms."

I grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket.

I looked in the mirror. I ran my hand through my light brown hair and put my snap back on.

"Stop being a beauty queen and let go." Uncle Austin said coming in my room.

"I am now." I said walking out and down the hall. Then my real dad appeared sitting on the couch.

"You take forever."

"Jason. He's your son, of course he does." Uncle Austin laughed.

He both glared at him and said at the same time. "That means nothing."

He laughed even more and Uncle Dylan came out from the kitchen. "What are you guys laughing at?"

"Nothing. Austin here just being a moron." I laughed.

"Sound like your father."

I smirked. "Which one?"

He walked out the house. "You know damn well which one."

I followed him out and Levi was hugging my mom and kissing her. I walked over and glared at him. "You may be mates but she's still my mom."

He looked at me. "Your gonna be the same way when you find yours."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm not ready for all that yet." I said getting in the front seat.

"Hey! What are you doing. I'm sitting there." Levi said opening the door.

"No your not. Can I please have time with my mother. You see her all the time and for the rest of the summer." I gave puppy dog eyes to my mom.

"He has a point Levi." she said looking at me.

"Works every time." I said putting my feet up on the dash board.

"Ok mom, I know." Colton said walking out the house with Tiffany following behind him.

"And don't get any girls pregnant. Don't have sex at all." she said running after him.

"Mom! Stop!" he said running from her.

"Leave the boy alone Tiff." Austin laughed.

I looked out the window. "Can we leave?"

"We are now Clay." my mom said getting in the drivers seat.

Colton and Tiffany got in the back seat. Levi stood outside the house. "Dylan, I'm trusting you with my Pack. If anything, and I mean anything happens tell me. Justin knows what to do so just ask him."

"I will. Now leave so I can throw a major party." he laughed.

"You better not. Or Im'a get Skylar where ever she is." My mom laughed.