UPDATE for my Wolves

Guys, Guys, Guys

I know it has been literally forever. I know I still need to write the final chapter. Life just got in the way. I didn't mean to abandon the story and I hope I didn't disappoint anyone more than I already did. I will be writing the last chapter shortly. I promise I will. For you wolves.

I love you guys dearly. A little back story is that, when I first started this 3 book series I was living in a different state and was bored, I was about 13 or 14 when I started this journey with Levi, Jason, and Allison. Then you all loved it, it felt like I was actually part of this community, and that the series created a new community. After the "A Mates Choice" was done I moved completely to a different state and life changed and it felt like I had no friends but I still had you guys. By this point I was about 15 and I continued my story "Forever Bound"and then when I started High School it was a big change, and I couldn't wrote as much as I wanted to. With "Angel's Son ", I stopped writing my story, and I know there is ONE chapter left and it saddens me to end it but I need to. Each chapter much come to a end and so does this one. Now I am in college and I still have a passion for writing. And I owe it all to you guys. This is my family, this is where it all started. Now, I must write this last chapter and Thank you for those of you thats been with me through these years. Thank you to my new wolves who recently joined me. And if you are just stumbling upon this page, thank you for reading and hope to like the finished product.

You guys are my world and the reason I love to write <3

Love,

Yasmine2700