18. Tacos dont fly

Andreas POV

A bright light hit my eyes. I squeezed my eyes shut. "I'm not ready to die yet, I will not walk to that light."

"Your so weird." I heard his voice.

I opened one eye and looked at him. "Get out."

"It's time to wake up."

"I rather not." I pulled the blanket over my head. "now get out."

The blankets were pulled off me and the cold air hit my body. How dare he. I sat up and hugged my legs to my body. "Why is it so cold?"

"It's cold?"

I rubbed my eyes and got a good look at him. His hair was messy and was wearing a plain white shirt with sweatpants. How dare he look this good in the morning. Most people look like trolls. I glared. "Why wake me up?"

"You want clothes correct?"

I nodded and he continued to talk. "then put your clothes on and let's go. Lilly had no problem waking up."

"Because she's use to having to wake up to leave, fucking slut."

"And.....im gonna wait down down stairs."

He walked out not wanting to hear my rant about her. She wasn't even my friend, well....i don't know she's just here. I put my feet on the floor and opened the closet. Clayton's room or not I wasn't going out there, I probably look dead. I opened his side of the door and walked in his room.

"I thought guys rooms were messy?"
Opening his bathroom door I looked in the mirror. I jumped at the sight. I leaned on the counter looking closely at my face.

"What the hell? Is this a zit? Is this a fucking zit on my fucking face!"

I didn't realize I was yelling until claytons door opened. I quickly shut the bathroom door and locked it. "What?"

"Are you okay?"

"Yes now get out!"

"It's my room." if I could see him I know he would be smirking at me. Wait, he woke me up, he seen this? My life....is over.

"I'm washing my....." what do people wash in the morning? "Teeth."

Stupid, people don't wash their teeth they brush them. I face palmed myself and looked At the door. "Give me a minute."

I turned the water on and looked in the mirror. "A zit." I whispered to myself. It was directly in the center of my forehead. It was big and red and nasty.

I splashed my face and searched for a towel to dry it on. Why didn't I look for one before. I don't want to use his, what if he wipes his balls with it, or even wipes his hands after he's done jacking off. Oh gosh please don't let me find his towel. I felt a roll of toilet paper and I ripped some off drying my face. I looked back in the mirror. "You got this Andrea."

I pulled my hair up and put a ponytail in the front like I was a unicorn so people couldn't see it. Having bangs would come in handy right now but I have no straightener. I put toothpaste in my mouth and brushed my teeth with my finger. "Damn you to hell Clayton. Damn you."

I finished up and walked out. He wasn't in the room so I walked to the closet. I didn't have a jacket, after all I was kidnapped from Hawaii. I looked through his hoodies and took one out. It was black and had #IDFWU on it. I like that song therefore I like this hoodie. I closed his door and then mine and walked into the hallway. I walked to the steps and down. I heard rain but it was sunny. I walked to the left to where I smelt something good, walking into a big kitchen and saw people sitting around the isle. I stepped down the little step and walked over.