9. What I am

Clayton's P.O.V

I held her and let her cry. "Its ok Andrea, I'm here now."

She pulled back and looked at me. "Hes the reason why i don't want to love anymore. I heard things at shouldn't be real. Seen things that shouldn't have been seen."

I froze. "What did he tell you."

"If i told you, you wouldn't believe me at all. Think i might be crazy."

"I bet i wont." I said wiping her tears away. 

She sat in a chair and put her hands on her face. "Have you seen twilight?"

I laughed a little at the reference. "Yeah."

She looked at me. "What if i told you all that's real. The vampires and werewolves."

I sat down. "What if i told you i believed you."

She looked at me. "Clayton, I'm not joking. Theses things are real." She pointed out over the balcony. "That douchbag is one of them. Well, i don't even know what the fuck he is. I was dating him for a year just to find out i wasn't really dating him. It was just a spell thing he does with his eyes. Like, hes 35 or something. I mean i was 16 at the time. Do you know how nasty that is?"

I  nodded and frowned. "How'd you get away from him if his eyes had a spell on you?"

She sat back and wiped her face. "I don't know. I got a package from a anonymous person. There were sunglasses in there and a letter that said 'wear when on date.' I wore them and I seen through all this lies. His eyes didn't have a spell on me. And i told him tell me everything. He told me about some thing but not everything. He told me why his eyes make people do what he wants, that his best friend was a werewolf,, and just a lot. I freaked out and broke up with him. It was all too much. I didn't come out my room for 3 weeks. Nobody knows about this."

"What do you think about werewolves?"

"I think they are cool. I mean.. I seen twilight and if i had a boyfriend that could do that, that a different story." She said smiling.

I smiled. "Do you think werewolves are nice?"

"If i met one."

"Well your talking to one." 

She smiled, but then she frowned. It looked like she was putting the words i said all together. She looked at me. "Did you just say.....what i think you said?"

"Andrea, don't be scared. Please, i wont hurt you."

She stood up. "Clayton, if this is a joke."

"Its not."

"Show me." She said crossing her arms.

I stood up. "I cant exactly turn into a wolf in the middle of your hotel room. If you still want to, go on the date with me. I will show you."

she nodded. "You promise?"

I stood up. "I never break a promise."

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

A/N

Yes, I know its short but...I have a headache and i couldn't really think. I had to post something for you, so yeah. I love you all. I will update soon, first let me get rid of this head pain.

Laterz my pandas