32.Death is a price to pay

Clayton's P.O.V

I looked at my mom and she looked at me. 'Clay, its gonna be okay.'

I growled and flipped the wolf off of me. I won't lose my mother. I won't lose my family. Im sure as hell not gonna lose my mate. I ran at my mom and pushed the wolf off her. She got up but fell back over. I looked her over quickly. She was badly hurt, her leg may be broken and was gonna take time to heal.

'Clayton, just go. I'll be fine.'

'I love you mom.'

I ran the other direction dodging wolves left and right. I followed Andreas scent to a old broken down house. I stopped in front of the house and shifted back. "Come on Tyler. You don't want her, you want my family."

He walked out with Andrea with a knife to her throat. "Are you sure i don't want all of you?"

i scoffed. "Dude, just let her go."

"If it wasn't because of your family, i could be ruler of this world."He looked at Andrea. "What do you think?"

He brushed her face lightly and i growled. It started storming but the rain was yet to fall. It got dark and you could hear the roaring thunder, and growls.

He looked up and smiled. "Oh you're a one powerful. You'll do fine."

He smiled and the earth started to shake and crack. I ran at them and was pushed back. "Its over pup. I win."

I growled and shifted and pushed all my force forward. Whatever was in front of me started to crack and he was shocked. "Thats impossible."

He pushed Andrea into the cracks of the earth where flames were coming from. I shifted to grab her but missed and like in slow motion she fell. Then someone dived down and grabbed Andrea.

24 hours Before

I hugged Mia. "You'll be okay. My bro gonna take care of you ok?"

She looked at Cole and then back to me. "Kitten."

"It will be fine. He's just a little funny looking." I smirked and looked a him.

She hugged me. "Okay Kitten. Please come back."

I hugged her back. "I promise."

I stood up and looked at my dad. "I mean i would hug you but....i don't really like you."

he laughed and hugged me. "Ill see later son."

I smiled. "Later dad."

I looked at Colton and he looked at me. "Bro."

"Bro."

"Dude."

"Homie."

"Ice Cube."

"Eminem."

"Can you two have your bro moment faster." My mom laughed.

I looked at her. "I have never left him before. We're always together."

I looked back at him. "Buddy, I'm gonna miss you."

He hugged me and i hugged him back. "Im not gonna cry."

"I won't judge if you do, because i already am."

I sniffled. "Ill come back."

"You better not die without me."

"If i die, take care of my xbox."

He nodded. "I promise. But you won't die. If you die, Ill bring you back and kill you again myself."

I smiled. "Later dude."

"We'll be back soon." My mom said hugging my dad.

But the look my mom had in her eyes told me something different when she said we'll be back soon.

I smiled and walked away from then with my mom. She looked at me while we walked to the plane and i looked at her. " Mom, whats the real meaning behind your words."

She looked forward and continue walking. "I just really hope you love this girl Clayton."

"Mom whats wrong."

She continued walking. "Theres a price to pay for everything, and death is one,"

I stopped walking as she continued. "Death?"

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~~_~_~_~_~
A/N
Ladies and Gentlemen I am like so sorry for not updating. I'm like sorry. And sorry. And sorry. And I just don't know. I love u wolves. A lot. But I'm on summer break and I'm not doing anything with my life😂 so updating is my plan. There's a few chapters left 😭 I'm gonna say how many.

I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!
Howls all around.

Wink* wink*. Another book. Wink* wink*. But not about them wink* wink. * spin off book. Wink* wink *😉