4.New people

A/N

I know I know. I fell off the face of the earth and never returned ever again I'm sorry but I'm back now.... don't kill me... if you kill me the book will be over and nobody will ever know what happens and why....oops almost said something I wasn't suppose to.

Ok here ya go

~_~_~_~__~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Clayton's P.O.V

"Dude, she's the Most beautiful girl I have ever met. As soon as our eyes met I could tell she was my mate." I said to Cole.

He looked at her and I looked her way. She flipped us off and moved around to the other side of a lady which I'm guessing was her mother.

"Well. She seems friendly." Colton said.

I punched him lightly. "Shut up. I'm going to get her to like me if it's the last thing I do."

"What stalk her until she's bound to talk to you?" he laughed.

"That's a pretty good idea. That just

Might work." I said smiling at the thought.

Colton face palmed himself. "Next time. Tell me to shut up before I give you anymore weird ideas."

I laughed at him. "Whatever. Last one in the ocean is a stupid wolf."

I took off running and I heard him yelled. "That's not fare."

I jumped in the water and went under but came back up. I moved the hair out of my eyes. "nothing is ever fare when it comes to me."

He swam over towards me and I glanced at my mate. I saw her looking at me and I smirked but didn't look at her.

When Colton reached me I pushed him under the water. He pulled my down with him. I pushed him off and went back up. "Why are you trying to kill your best friend?"

"You tried to kill me first." He blamed.

"Help! help! I can't swim. I have a cramp!" I heard someone yell.

I spun around to see a blond girl bobbing in the water up and down. I quickly swam over to her since the life guards are to slow. I held her waist pulled her back to shore with me. People surrounded us looking.

I could tell she wasn't breathing. I put to hands on her chest and tried to get the water out. I didn't want to do it but mouth to mouth was the last thing I wanted to do.

"OMG Lilly!" my mate came running over.

She sat on the other side of her friend. I looked down at the girl Lilly. "Sorry for this."

I leaned down to her lips and started CPR. I came back up and she started coughing. Water spilling everywhere.

The crowd that gathered clapped and moved away.

She sat up and looked at me. "You saved my life."

I nodded. "I did."

"Your lips touched mine." she said in shock.

"You were dying." I said raising a eye brow.

"And your hot." she said looking me over.

"Yeah. Glad your ok now I'm gonna go this way." I said standing up about to walk away.

I felt little tingles grab my wrist. "Hey dude."

I turned to see my mate holding my wrist. "Hey."

"Thanks for saving my friend. I owe you one." she said rolling her eyes.

Before I could say anything a lady walked over to us. "Boy, whats your name by any chance?"