23. Magic lights

Andrea's P.O.V

"I swear if I see Clayton, I'm going to kill him." I grumbled under my breath as I pulled British through the woods.

She pulled her hand away and I stopped and looked at her. Well...tried to, it was dark.

"How do you know Clayton?"

"Can we do this some other time. We are trying to escape here you know?" I rolled my eyes and continued.

"You're going the wrong way Andrea."

I continued to walk. "How? he pointed this way."

"Pretty sure he was just pointing out the door so we can leave."

"Then do you have any way of getting us there?" I turned.

Soon a light came and was hovering over her hand. I gapped at her. " you have powers?!"

The area around us was illuminated. "I'm a fairy actually."

"So do you have wings?! Can you fly?!"

"Please. Calm down, we must go. The light will guide us."

She pushed the light up and it hovered around then went left. I followed close behind her and soon we came to a lake. The light sat over the lake and I smiled. "This is some Harry Potter shit." I looked around. "Okay Snape, come on out."

She put her hand over my mouth to silence me. "Quiet. We are escaping remember." She removed her hand. "I will never under stand why you Americans are so loud."

I smiled. "We should climb a tree. Just in case."

She nodded. "Right. Let me see if my powers are fully back."

Like snakes wrapping around her body glowing lines spread across her body. She took her shirt off and I frowned. "What the hell are you doing!? It's not time to take a dip in the water."

"Please be quiet. I'm not getting nude. I'm keeping my bra on. Remember what you said about wings."

Like magic....which it was. like dragon fly wings they rose from her back and fluttered. "I can't fly, but I can get you up there."

We went to the biggest tree there was and she spoke under her breath. My body glowed with a blue haze around me. I was like a freaking Avatar. Soon my body wasn't touching the ground and I was floating. Like hovering. Like....flying. I so badly wanted to scream, but we are escaping at the moment. I went higher and higher until I was sat down on a branch. I looked down and man was I high. And not in the high state of mind.

"What about you?" I whispered yelled.

"Don't worry about me. Just be quiet."

Two minutes went by and a group of men came out the woods.

"How the hell does two girls escape!" A man yelled.

"Sir, there scent are nowhere to be found. The only scent there was, was Alex's sir."

"Then find him!"

Soon a guy walked out from under the tree shirtless. "I'm right here. Why are you looking for me."

The guy stomped over to Alex and grabbed his throat. "Why does your scent lead here boy?"

"I went for a run. Had to clear my mind." He chocked out.

The man released him and turned around. "Tyler, wants those girls back in our grasp. I don't want my stupid ass foster daughter and her retard of a boyfriend to find them before we do. Got it!"

"Yes, sir." all the men say in unison and ran off. The man turned to Alex and glared. "Finish your run and return to base."

He nodded. "Yes,sir."

The man went off and Alex stood there. "Alex." I whispered down but he held his hand up to shush me. I stopped and looked around. Was there people still here. I waited for 3 more minutes and then he turned around and looked up. "Are you okay? Where is your friend?"

"I'm stuck in a tree right now so can you like..help me."

He smiled and nodded. He backed away and ran at the tree and jumped branch to branch until he was next to me. "Hold me."

"Your half naked. No."

He smirked. "Lucky I'm not fully."

I was about to say something when he grabbed me and jumped down. You know that feeling when your on that ride that brings you really high then drops you and you scream like there's no tomorrow. That's the moment I was in. I held onto him for dear life. "We are on the ground now."

I opened one eye and put my feet on the ground and dusted myself off. I looked at him and nodded. "Good work soldier."

He laughed and looked around. "Where's your friend?"

A small light came out the forest and then she appeared. He looked at her in shock. "Your.....your a fairy. I thought those were extinct?"

She nodded. "We are basically. There are only 5 left, including me."

"Can we talk about this later. People out looking for us." I said walking around them.

Alex nodded. "True. So." he pointed to the lake. "This is a portal to where we need to go. "

I frowned. "What the hell are you talking about? We aren't on earth?"

"......Not exactly. This is another dimension. It's sort of like the under world where the dead can come back. Our leader Tyler. Can only survive in this dimension."

"Tyler? Whos this Tyler you speak of?" Tinker bell said looking at the lake.

He walked to the lake and looked in. "He's the worst you can get from death. Might as well call him a death eater." He shook his head. "He's a Lich."

Tinker bell gasped and put her hands over her mouth. "They don't exist though."

"Well he does. And we need to go. They are coming back." He grabbed Tinker bell and I's hand and pulled us in the water with him. It was like slime all over my body touching me everywhere. My head started hurting, my body went numb and soon i couldn't feel anymore.

~_~__~_~_~_~~_

This goes out to all my lovely people who vote and comment. Alsooooo, sorry this is like late but I was gonna update the night of Super Bowl but then forgot but don't worry I'm updating now. The next chapter is already done so I'll post it Saturday.

❌⭕️❌⭕️ My Pandas❌⭕️❌⭕️