34. Motor oil

Andrea's P.O.V

Part of me was tired, very tired. But the other part just wanted to be saved or at least get away. I stood up and walked over to the window and looked out. "I can't give up. It's not in my nature to."

"Andrea." 

Not turing around I answered. "what?"

"Are you sure your okay?"

"Cierra, for the 6th time. I. Am. Fine." In reality I wasn't I didn't want to be here. I didn't want to be kidnapped and i sure as hell didn't want to fall to sleep.

"Look, it's been at least 2 days now. Im sure Clayton is on his way."

"Yeah." 

I wanted to believe that I really did but something about this, just didn't feel right to me. Clayton...where are you?

Clayton's P.O.V

"Mom, Colton deserved to be in that tree. I dared him and he had to do it."

She smiled. "Sometimes, you know you bully people."

I smiled. "well considering who my parents are....."

she slapped my shoulder. "Shut up. Im not a bully."

I loved my mom. She didn't act like a mom, i mean yeah she's my mom but she's acts like a teenager too. Its weird. 

We were off the plane and in Washington, the atmosphere was heavy, and things just didn't feel right here. As of right now we're in a town, surrounded by humans, surrounded by wolves, in a place where the local wolves know theres a pack around here somewhere. 

"So if we start at that..." I stopped listening and blocked her. That smell. I know that smell. I looked around. Where was is coming from. I put and hand on my mom shoulder and slowly followed the scent. Blood? No, can't be. But what was it?  I followed it into a parking lot and to a truck. A man was sitting there, he was one of us but something was off about him. He looked towards me but i turned towards my mom. 

'Something about him.'

she frowned. 'What do you mean?'

I went to look back towards him but he was walking towards us.

i swear i will punch him dead square in his fucking face. Before i could do anything my mother stepped in. 

'Calme-toi un peu'   (Relax a little.)

He was now next to us. 'Je suis calme. Theres quelque chose hors de lui. De plus ce parfum je ne peux pas comprendre.'       (I am calm. Theres something off about him. Plus this scent i cant figure out.'

"May i help you folks out. You don't look like your from here."

No shit. He had a checkered shirt, and blue jean. Along with black boots.

"No. We are looking for... what you say the pack house?"

He looked between my mother and me? "Does your boy know any english?"

Does it matter?  My mom was pretending to only know French so it would make us look out of place.  

"He knows few words. Not many."

He nodded. "I could take you. You wanna see about the offer?"

"Yes."

What offer? This guys has no sense. You don't just go around and ask about an offer to people.