14. Kidnap

Clayton's P.O.V

"What do you mean?" I confusedly asked.

"He's not awake and we don't know when he's gonna wake." Austin said looking at me.

"How did this happen? Why didn't anyone link me? Why..."

"Clayton." I heard my moms voice.

I turned to look at her. "While you were on your date he and I ran into the group of rouges down stairs. I couldn't use my powers because the stuck me with something and they stuck him with silver. He couldn't do anything. They threw him against a wall so hard that it cracked." She looked around and then spoke. "Jason came and saved us."

My dad appeared and came near me. "Son, you have to go. It's not safe here."

I looked around the room. "Where is he?"

"I sent Skylar and him back to the territory to the pack doctor. We must leave tonight and get back."

"I'm not leaving my mate here mom."

My mom looked at her and then to me. "Bring her."

I raised a brow. "You want me to kidnap my mate?"

"I'll kidnap you too?"

"Mom your gonna kidnap your own son."

I felt something hard on my head and everything went black.

.

.

.

.

I groaned. "What the fuck?"

"Your awake." I heard a female voice say.

I rubbed my eyes and looked to my left. My mom was walking down the isle and turned to look at me. "Morning sleepy head."

I looked outside and we were in the air. I turned to look outside. "You can't do this. You can't kidnap me."

"Your my son. I can't kidnap my own child."

"What did you hit me with?" I said rubbing my head.

"Jesse hit you with a pan." she said like we were talking about the weather.

"Damn him."

She walked away and I looked around for Andrea. I got up and shook my head. "Ugh my head."

She was sitting in the back with Lilly curled in a ball. I walked over to them and they looked at me in horror. "Get away from us."

I looked at Andrea. "Yes, I know. I'm the biggest creep in the world. But you have to let me explain."

"What's there to explain Clayton. That your a bigger weirdo then I thought."

I looked down. I don't know how to explain this to a human. How did dad explain to mom. Did she freak out?

"Andrea. Please. Let me explain. It's complicated." I said frustrated.

She looked at Lilly and Lilly was looking at me. She turned to Andrea and nodded.

Andrea looked at me. "Fine. But if I have any question....you have to answer it."

I thought about it for a moment then nodded. "Fine."

I sat in the seat facing them. Ever since my mom flew to London with that prince guy he lets us use this private jet which I don't know why we don't take more often.

"Okay. Let's take a few steps back. Are you human or are you not?"

"I can take human form." I said softly.