15. More like get me killed

Andreas P.O.V

For the past hour and a half I've just been watching Clayton as he moves around a plane. How can a full beast fit inside his body? Or where does the fur come from? Does it just magically come out? I made a mental note to ask him later on.

I looked at Lilly who was looking out the window. She turned my way then back out the window. "Why are you looking at me?"

"How are you doing?"

"Apart from being kidnapped, possibly drugged, and now knowing that everything the world is scared of is true.....I'm peachy."

I rolled my eyes and pointed at the group that was laughing. "Do they look a slight dangerous to you?"

She looked at them then to me. "There monsters Andrea. How can you not see that? They can turn into giant man eating beast......"

"Actually, we don't eat people and trust me, if we wanted to eat you....you would be dead." Clayton cut her off.

She jumped and looked at him. "How can you even hear me? You were all the way over there?"

He smirked. "Oh honey. I'm a werewolf, I was built to do things humans can't do. Like I can hear you heart beating a million miles an hour of how nervous you are. I can read your thoughts, but we aren't gonna get into that. So how about next time you have something to say, say it to my face."

Everyone was quiet. For the first time I had nothing to say. He looked beyond angry. Allison lead Clayton over to were they sat and talk quietly. I looked over at Lilly who frowned out the window. "Are you trying to get us killed!?"

"More like get me killed." She mumbled under her breath.

I got up from my seat and walked over towards Clayton to apologize. He looked up at me and his eyes lightened. "What's up Andrea?"

"Excuse me." Allison got up and I sat in her seat.

"Well, sorry about the whole....beast, monster thing."

"It's fine, my wolf just doesn't like to be talked about like that."

"Your...wolf?"

"Oh, we have what you would call our internal spirit. You humans would call it the little voice you hear in the back of your head. Everyone has a internal spirit. We are just a little more...intact with ours so we can speak with them."

"Like another person?"

"Yes. Another being within a being, but animal."

"What's your wolf like?"

He smiled cheekily. "Well, a bit of a asshole."

I laughed. "I like him already."

He rolled his eyes. "Lucky you. You can have him."

"How can you change? Not to be nosy, I'm just new to this stuff."

"Nah it's cool. Um...well...its sort of like waking up in the morning. You know how you stretch when you wake up, sort of like that but your bones are being shifted in different directions. First time hurt like a bitch."

I nodded. "It does sound painful. But what about the fur? Do you just store it inside your body?" I poked him.

"I never understood that either. It sort of like hair growing all over your body, just very thick and full."

He was very interesting. "Is it the same as your hair color?"

"Sort of. I mean, the only thing different is that the tip of my right ear is black and the left is white. Nothing special."