16. I will crash this plane

Clayton's P.O.V

"Andrea! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"I yelled as she tried to bust the plane window out.

She hit the window again with her elbow. She looked at me and I swear I saw fire. "I'm not going to what you call mate with you! I'm not gonna have you bite my neck like some vampire. I rather jump out this damn window and fall to my death."

I grabbed her and she hit me. "Put me down you weirdo dog."

"I'm not a dog."

SHe elbowed me in my stomach and I dropped her. "You bitch."

I held my stomach. "That didn't even hurt."

"Enough." my mom said in her alpha tone.

Andrea looked at my mom. "Your son is a freak."

My mom smiled. "I know exactly where he got it from. But Andrea, you have to calm down. If you want to jump then jump. I have No problem with that."

We both looked at her with shock. "Are you crazy."

"Honey. I'm not stopping you. Do what you want. Actually... I'm going to help you."

I know my mom and I know that
Look. That looked that says she's about to do some crazy shit. "Mom?"

She had a crazy glint in her eye that said your next. I gulp and sat down.

She walked over to the door and turned it. "Are you going? Or do I have to push you?"

"Ummm.... I changed my mind." Andrea said backing away.

My mom smirked. "I didn't." She went and grabbed Andrea and just opened the door and pushed her out.

"MOM!" I yelled about to jump out but she stopped me.

"You want your mate to want you right? Then let me help you."

As she said that she just jumped out. I looked out but the air was sucking me out the door. I closed the door and sat on the floor. I looked at Austin. "Was she always like this?"

He nodded. "When she was your age....it was a little worse."

Allison's P.O.V

I watched as she screamed falling. As I caught up to her. I turned on my back and put my hands behind my head. "So...whats happening?"

She continued to scream. I rolled my eyes and looked at her. "Will you stop screaming I have to talk to you."

"We're going to die! we can't talk right now."

I breathed out. "Calm down, we aren't going to die. If I wanted to kill you I would have already."

I got closer to her and she clung to me. "Andrea, when I told you about the mating process I didn't think you would freak out like this."

"Are we still falling?"

"Look. we aren't even falling. My friend Jesse is making us float basically. "

She looked down and then to me. "I knew that."

"Now look. Yes, my son is a moron at times but he a very nice boy."

"But he's a dog thing."

I shook my head. Is she stupid? "You do know I'm his mother and I'm one too right."

"But that's different, I like you."

I laughed. "And too think, I pushed you out a plane but you still like me."

She looked at the plane that we were following. "You really do have magical powers."

"But what I really wanted to talk to you about is Clayton. You know about mates, and the process right."