22. You bimbo

Andreas P.O.V

"I swear on my mothers grave, you touch me one more time, I will shove your head up your ass, you will be able to hear your self produce shit."

He backed away and the guy behind him laughed and I glared at him. "Oh you think this is fucking funny. Come over here and see who's gonna be able to laugh in the 3 seconds."

He shut his mouth and I glared at the two. I swear these two were dumb and dumber. "Now, if you two will do me a favor and go suck each other's dicks else where and leave me alone."

They left the room and I slumped against the bed with chains wrapped around my hands. "I'm gonna kill the one they call my Mate."

The room I was in was nothing compared to Clayton's. It was small and very dark not to mention how cold it was. Did they even own a heater. Clayton's house was cold but not this cold. I on the only hand was chained up to a bed. I had scratches from when I was ripped out the car. They last thing I saw was the car upside down. I really hope my clothes are okay though, I had some really cute things in there. The door opened and a man stepped through. As far as I could see he was tall and had black hair. "What's your name?"

"Master Splinter. Whats yours?"

"Don't play games girl, tell me your name."

"Don't play game Mr. guy, tell me your name."

"I will shoot you."

I smiled. "Do it. I rather die then tell you my name."

"You seriously rather die then tell your name?" Someone from behind him said.

I nodded. "Yup. Might as well shoot me now."

He groaned. "I'm Ryan." he nodded to the guy behind him. "That's Alex."

"I'm Annie." I said glaring.

He nodded. "See, now was that hard?"

"Not unlike the boner you have."

He looked down and I laughed. "Seriously."

He rolled his eyes and took something out his pocket. "I hope you like needles."

"I don't."

"Well you better start." He got closer to me and I could see his face, Black hair and green eyes. His nose was slightly crooked. "give me your arm."

"Get away." I tried to move away.

"Alex, grab her."

"Maybe there's another way to do this dude." Alex said from behind. He walked up and he was more prettier then this guy. He had light brown hair and soft blue green eyes. His face features were hard yet soft like a child.

I looked at him. "You don't have to do this."

Alex looked at me with sad eyes. "I really don't want to but I'm just following orders."

He held my arm and I thrashed around. He was extremely strong, but that didn't stop from kicking at him. As I was busy fighting this guy I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder. I stopped and looked to the right of me. Douche bag stabbed me with the needle and was putting liquid inside my arm. I looked at him, then the needle, then to him again, then back to the needle, then to Alex, then back to the guy. "Did you just fucking stab me in the arm?!"

"You wouldn't stop moving." He said moving away.

By this time I was fed up. I was ready to leave. I never signed up for this shit in the first place. I didn't sign up to be kidnapped. Didn't sign up to be a mate. Didn't sign up to do any of this shit. "CLAYTON!" I screamed. That was the only thing running though my mind. The only thing I so very wanted to kill.